Easiest bone to intentionally break SAFELY ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hsabry

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My country has forced military service where its either 1 year or 3 years depending on the major you graduated with and depending on your contacts. I'm afraid I might get the 3 years which is basically career suicide (I'm a mechanical engineering graduate) plus I'm the only one taking care of my mom.

Basically I need them to postpone my service due to medical reasons and the only way is through a broken bone. So what's the easiest bone to break safely and how? Please do realize I want to avoid any further complication and would like to recover 100 %. I was thinking of wrist maybe ?

Members don't see this ad.

wut

Reactions: 1 users
My country has forced military service where its either 1 year or 3 years depending on the major you graduated with and depending on your contacts. I'm afraid I might get the 3 years which is basically career suicide (I'm a mechanical engineering graduate) plus I'm the only one taking care of my mom.

Basically I need them to postpone my service due to medical reasons and the only way is through a broken bone. So what's the easiest bone to break safely and how? Please do realize I want to avoid any further complication and would like to recover 100 %. I was thinking of wrist maybe ?

The wang bone.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Any of the distal phalanges is my guess....Drop a hammer on your pinky? Try to ollie a 10-stair?

Bilateral pars interarticularis of C2 vertebra

Reactions: 6 users
oh this is very serious, I'm not trolling...

I will consider the fingers, but I'm not sure that enough for them to take me seirously and postpone or release me from service. Anyone know safest way to break a wrist?

Brah, don't **** with your joints unless you want some of that dere arthritis. Forget the wrist. You want a long bone. They heal good as new. I suggest the collarbone. Get a buddy to give you a nice whack on it with the hammer.

This is not medical advice, just a pointer in brahnatomy. Duh.

Reactions: 2 users
Lol. I do not recommend inflicting self-harm, but the acromioclavicular joint might be the safest, but stay as far as away as you can from the neck (due to carotid vessels and jugulars).

There's no way that you can get some kind of waiver or excusal for being a caregiver? Since you went through the trouble of finding SDN and not even being from the US. I'll go ahead and give medical advice NOT to break any bones. Find a different way. Taking a hammer to your clavicle isn't the smartest idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.