• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

Mahendra

10+ Year Member
Feb 8, 2007
Status (Visible)
Sorry, I know its a repost but I am moving it from sub-section to main section
Hi Guys, I am an international student applying to MPH program in US for fall 2007 ( I know it is little late) but still... I could not do good on standard tests. Could you guys suggest some easy to get in University for MPH program? Here are my credentials:

GRE - V.360, M-760 A-3.0
TOEFL - 73/120

MBBS % from a decent Indian Medical school - 59
SOP - good
Recos - Good

I am not looking for good school or funding, admission will be good in 2nd or 3rd tier university. Please help.

Thanks

Mahendra

10+ Year Member
Feb 8, 2007
Status (Visible)
OK, may be I can ask people's opinion about UAB- Birmingharm and FIU? Do i stand a chance there?

About the Ads

Thomasss

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2004
Status (Visible)
What program? Americans suck at math, so your GRE score on that part is not bad. As for the verbal-eeerrr. Check the minimum requirements on the webpage to make sure you make it.
I think you'd have a chance to get in at UAB in epi. They're letting in tons of people lately, and public health programs arent really all that competitive.

AgentSik007

10+ Year Member
Apr 12, 2006
New York
Status (Visible)
  1. Other Health Professions Student
As long as you broke a 1000 on GRE you'll be fine. There are plenty of state schools that will take you with open arms.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.