ECE evaluation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ss23

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I graduated from Mangalore India, and I recently sent my Grade sheets along with Degree (BDS) and all other documents with money order. I sent Photocopies not notarized, now ECE mailed me telling me they want my originals. I am unsure on what to do I am willing to get notarized copies and send it to them the originals I don't want to part with as I am appyling to different schools and they would all want copies notarized when the time comes. Can those out there tell me if they have been in the same position i have been in and what did you all do to resolve it.
Thanks
SS23

Members don't see this ad.

i have nevber heard abt originals being asked :confused:
call thm up ,maybe u willget information as to y they need it.
whr did u graduate frm? i am also frm mglore
abshetty,96 batch

Hi Ann,

well I emailed them so I am waiting for their response as to why they want it.

I graduated from Yenepoya Dental College 01. This is getting me worried is there a chance they won't accept my credentials?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have never heard about originals. They asked for notarized copies, I sent original translations though..! Maybe that is what they are asking for..
Good luck

well we get our transcripts in english ,so i doubt it is the translation.
you can call thm up instead of waiting for them to email. no they cannot deny you ur credentials. just talk to them dont send thm the originals.

Yeah I am thinking since I sent in photocopies without it being notarized maybe they want me to resend my documents this time notarized.

I hope that is it.
SS23

hi,
i did my postgraduation from A. B. Sheety (2000-2202) . I'm curious to know your name. if u donot mind could u pl tell me
thanks
bye

check ur pm mandent