Ek 1001

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedStudentWanna

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many problems a day do you guys get through? I started out thinking I could do 300 a day in G Chem, but I'm having trouble getting through 200. I'm doing every single problem because the physical sciences are my weak spot. I'm almost finished with G Chem and then I have Physics and Orgo left. Bio is done.

What's everyone else's strategy for getting through these problems?

Members don't see this ad.

I use the 1001 questions as a review of the material that I did earlier that week. That way I can ensure that I have am holding on to the concepts.

I do every 2nd or 3rd question of each section depending on how hard I am finding it.

I use the 1001 questions as a review of the material that I did earlier that week. That way I can ensure that I have am holding on to the concepts.

I do every 2nd or 3rd question of each section depending on how hard I am finding it.

use a search, this has been discussed numerous times. You have 1000 posts so no excuses not to use a search.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=481088&highlight=examkrackers+1001

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=505756&highlight=examkrackers+1001

Um, I did use the search function but 99% the posts talked about how well everyone's doing on them. In case you didn't notice, my post asked how many fast people get through the problems.

But thanks anyway for the lecture.

Members don't see this ad :)
Um, I did use the search function but 99% the posts talked about how well everyone's doing on them. In case you didn't notice, my post asked how many fast people get through the problems.

But thanks anyway for the lecture.

If you read through the first one, it depends. Some people do as much as 200 and others only 50. Finally, it shouldn't matter how fast others do them. You should try to do as many as you can while still being efficient. Finally, you should review them to make sure you have a thorough understanding. Generally, reviewing should take most of your time.

I get bored with them. I usually do every 3rd problem; miss about 7 per section. I started reviewing last Saturday though so I don't really know if that's good or bad.

It's hard to learn from your mistakes...Especially if they're stupid mistakes like misreading the question.

It's hard to learn from your mistakes...Especially if they're stupid mistakes like misreading the question.

If you make a stupid mistake, don't just stop there and move on. Look at WHY you made that stupid mistake. Did you misread something, or did you make an incorrect assumption. If you know what you did wrong, and contemplate it for a few seconds, you probably won't do it again.