EK-Bio 1001 and Mini MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amy73

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

EK finally decided to release the EK 1001 before the august MCAT... Does anyone have any idea about how good the mini MCAt's are?

Looking forward to replies.
Bye
Amy

Members don't see this ad.

I would buy any EK material that has passage based problems and/or stand alone problems. I found their material to be great practice and helped show me my weak points that I needed to study more. If the EK bio book had come out for the april MCAT, I would have bought it.

Already ordered the mini MCAT and the EK bio book.. although it cost a pretty penny.... plus they do not return any of their materials.. anyway.. hope it all pays off on the D day..
Thanks

do anyone know when we expect to get them, I ve heard they dont ship until june 14

I ordered from EK website because then I would be sure that they will ship on June 14th. I read on a EK forum that the books would not be available to amazon until after June... I know that amazon and bamm.com are giving it away for less.. but then it can get risky...
I think that mini MCAT would be great.. as it would be 1hr complete tests.. I am already using the EK 1001 for other subjects and biology is just the subject for it I think..

Good Luck
Bye