1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

EK bio 1001

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by vnicolas, Aug 10, 2011.

1. vnicolas

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I brought EK Bio 1001 and I am noticing the questions do not correlate to the lecture book, do you think I should finish all the lectures in bio then start taking the test or is this book just a waste and is there a better book that has bio questions, I have 1001 Gen Chem, Orgo and Physics and I LOVE that they are discrete questions does anyone know of a review book that has discrete questions for bio

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. vnicolas

4. notbobtrustme

notbobtrustme Crux Terminatus
    Removed Account on Hold 2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I finished the lecture books before going onto bio. The 1001 bio chapters have ~20 discrete questions in them.

5. vnicolas

6. Aromatic Amine

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    read the book. get a basic foundation of the material. then apply it to the EK 1001 bio. it has helped me tremendously in clearing up my stupid mistakes in bio. i am consistently hitting 10's and 11s. so hopefully that helps out.

but lecture books first, then go onto supplemental material.