1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

EK bio 1001

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by vnicolas, Aug 10, 2011.

1. vnicolas

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I brought EK Bio 1001 and I am noticing the questions do not correlate to the lecture book, do you think I should finish all the lectures in bio then start taking the test or is this book just a waste and is there a better book that has bio questions, I have 1001 Gen Chem, Orgo and Physics and I LOVE that they are discrete questions does anyone know of a review book that has discrete questions for bio

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. vnicolas

4. notbobtrustme

notbobtrustme Crux Terminatus
    Removed Account on Hold 2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I finished the lecture books before going onto bio. The 1001 bio chapters have ~20 discrete questions in them.

5. vnicolas

6. Aromatic Amine

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    read the book. get a basic foundation of the material. then apply it to the EK 1001 bio. it has helped me tremendously in clearing up my stupid mistakes in bio. i am consistently hitting 10's and 11s. so hopefully that helps out.

but lecture books first, then go onto supplemental material.