EK Home Study Progress???????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JDAD

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Share your progress!

If you are using EK, how far along are you, and if you are using the home study schedule, what week are you on?

Have you seen an improvement in your test scores.

I have only taken one diagnostic so far, so I am not sure if I am improving, but i feel smarter. I have about two weeks left in the home study schedule, after that, practice practice practice.

Let's share together, sharing is caring people!

Good Luck

Members don't see this ad.

Good job. You're way ahead of the schedule. I'm following the schedule exactly, so I'm on week 5 (the take it easy week).

i'll be done reviewing the material by this weekend...then im just going to do tons of practice problems....it seems illogical to just sit there and memorize everything -- its virtually impossible. NO matter how many times you go through the books, you just can't remember everything -- so maybe doing practice problems will help....and im also worried about verbal...im just doing terrible.

I'm also following the EK home study schedule, making this week 5. Eventhough this is the break week, I wanted to review some in the area that gives me the most trouble (PS), but my brain has been rebelling. I have gotten a little done, but not much.

I have improved from my first practice test to my second, but I am not sure what to think because I took EK 1g for the 1st one and AAMC 3R for the 2nd and I don't know how to compare the difficulty.

I'm having trouble getting my PS up... Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad :)
PS is my worst section as well. I only took one test and scored a seven. i am scoring 8-10 on the 30 min tests.

I talked to a guy today that took the mcat last april. He scored a 13 on both ps and bio. Smart kid, but not amazing, he told me that he studied the formulas, memorized, ALL OF THEM. That was his advice.

I am going to finish going through the material and then start memorizing.

Good Luck

i have been getting behind in my schedule. too many exams and lab reports to write up!! I think I am on week 8 for most subjects. hopefully, i will be able to catch up this weekend and be done by a week from monday (best case scenero) so i can take a month of taking practice tests and reviewing my weakest areas.