Ek Mcat Mini Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kimmi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you all think of this book? Do you think it is harder than the real MCAT--it it along the lines of the PR A-D test book??

It has been killing me in BS especially. I woke up early today to work through another of these little exams. and I just finished a passage on Northern Blot. Good grief! :(

Members don't see this ad.

kimmi said:
What do you all think of this book? Do you think it is harder than the real MCAT--it it along the lines of the PR A-D test book??

It has been killing me in BS especially. I woke up early today to work through another of these little exams. and I just finished a passage on Northern Blot. Good grief! :(

I thought they were really hard as well. I actually stopped doing that book because I thought it was too hard. My brain is already twisted up in knots with all this studying and I didn't want any added stress. However, the EK 1001 bio book is awesome! If the bio is killing you in the mini exams, maybe you could switch to the other book....it was a breath of fresh air for me!