EK VR 101 Passage V of test 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

keepmovingfwd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been SDN for years on and off, but decided to make a new account with great attitude. Long story short, I would love to pick on some of your brilliant minds on things that I seem to have trouble as I prep for MCAT.

On EK VR 101 Passage V of test 1, the last paragraph states,
If popular acceptance is the foundation of the law's enduring power, then the image of a justice trained in the academy but dwelling among the people may become the judicial image that endures into the next age of American legal thought.​

Could someone explain the statement/paragraph? Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I've been SDN for years on and off, but decided to make a new account with great attitude. Long story short, I would love to pick on some of your brilliant minds on things that I seem to have trouble as I prep for MCAT.

On EK VR 101 Passage V of test 1, the last paragraph states,
If popular acceptance is the foundation of the law's enduring power, then the image of a justice trained in the academy but dwelling among the people may become the judicial image that endures into the next age of American legal thought.​

Could someone explain the statement/paragraph? Thank you in advance!

Here's your first mistake. VR writers prey on students who take single sentences out of the context of the entire passage.

I know that I need to come up with a better strategy to approach for VR passages. And thank you for your comment!
But I honestly meant that I have no friggin' idea what that statement is talking about and I was hoping someone could explain this scattered brain the meaning of the statement.