Program-Specific Info / Q's Elmhurst college - Group interview - what to expect??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lexi64

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I have a group interview at Elmhurst College for their MOT (OT Master's Program) this upcoming week.

I was wondering if there's anyone who knows what to expect during this interview process? Possibly current Elmhurst OT students or others who interviewed at Elmhurst in the past.

This will be my first group interview so any and all insight is greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys!

I have a group interview at Elmhurst College for their MOT (OT Master's Program) this upcoming week.

I was wondering if there's anyone who knows what to expect during this interview process? Possibly current Elmhurst OT students or others who interviewed at Elmhurst in the past.

This will be my first group interview so any and all insight is greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much in advance!
Did you already go? I went yesterday.

Did you already go? I went yesterday.

Yes! I actually just went this morning for my interview. It was much more relaxed than I imagined it would be so that was a pleasant surprise!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes! I actually just went this morning for my interview. It was much more relaxed than I imagined it would be so that was a pleasant surprise!
Did you hear back? I got an acceptance letter today.

Yes I did hear back. I also got an acceptance letter late last week!

That's exciting that we both got accepted! Do you think this is the school you will choose to attend or are you still unsure?

Yes I did hear back. I also got an acceptance letter late last week!

That's exciting that we both got accepted! Do you think this is the school you will choose to attend or are you still unsure?
I'm honestly going to say I plan attention but I'm waiting to make sure that they are accredited. Someone is coming out this month and a current student there said everything will be official in April. I do plan to go there if they are accredited, that's my biggest concern with the program. Current students are confident they will be accredited though. Otherwise I have heard great things about it. I also put down a deposit for Carroll university so I do have a back up if something happens.

I'm honestly going to say I plan attention but I'm waiting to make sure that they are accredited. Someone is coming out this month and a current student there said everything will be official in April. I do plan to go there if they are accredited, that's my biggest concern with the program. Current students are confident they will be accredited though. Otherwise I have heard great things about it. I also put down a deposit for Carroll university so I do have a back up if something happens.

I understand. I have similar concerns about the accreditation process. However, I feel certain that it will hopefully all go well. They seemed pretty confident about it at the interview too. Unfortunately I do not currently have another school as back up right now so I'm hoping it all goes well at Elmhurst.

I understand. I have similar concerns about the accreditation process. However, I feel certain that it will hopefully all go well. They seemed pretty confident about it at the interview too. Unfortunately I do not currently have another school as back up right now so I'm hoping it all goes well at Elmhurst.
Yeah! It seems really nice. If you wanted to talk to current students you could go on Facebook and like look up "Elmhurst College OT program" and a group should come up. you could message someone in that group and stuff. that's what I did and I got great insight into the program!

Hi! I was wondering if any one ended up attending Elmhurst and could share how they liked the program? I am going for my interview on Friday and since I am out of state I do not have much knowledge on their program and perspective of students.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN