Quantcast
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thatnigeriandoc

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hey!

New on here but I recently go into the Post Bacc program at Elms starting this Jan. Anyone else going? I havent heard much about the program but what i have heard seems really good. Just looking to connect with possible classmates and looking for a roommate too actually...anyone?

Reactions: 1 user

thatnigeriandoc

Reaction score
Hi! Did you attend the program?

Yeah, I'm in it right now. It's a great program. It's a small school so there's not as much variety with the classes if you want to go deep into the subjects but it has all the classes you need i.e Bio, Chem, Orgo, Physics, MicroBio, Cell Bio, Molecular Bio, Anatomy, Psych, Socio, Biochem, Genetics etc and they have a Kaplan prep course for the MCAT. So far, I'm happy with everything and Dr. Williams is great, the professors are very accessible. It's a good program.

ranikani41

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thank You! I will be applying for the program. Is there a way to private message you?

D

deleted845868

Yeah, I'm in it right now. It's a great program. It's a small school so there's not as much variety with the classes if you want to go deep into the subjects but it has all the classes you need i.e Bio, Chem, Orgo, Physics, MicroBio, Cell Bio, Molecular Bio, Anatomy, Psych, Socio, Biochem, Genetics etc and they have a Kaplan prep course for the MCAT. So far, I'm happy with everything and Dr. Williams is great, the professors are very accessible. It's a good program.
Going to be attending the program in the fall. Any updated reviews?