Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ruby_saphire

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI guys,
I been accepted to Notre Dame de namur, and Elms College in Chicopee, Ma. My dilemma is which school to choose, and which one gets me where I need to go. Has anyone gone to Notre dame and can tell their story, is it a scam? Also with Elms College, is that a viable school and how do my chances look after graduation, in the sense as medical school acceptance? Thanks
 
Undergrad is relatively meaningless in terms of getting into medical school. If you thrive at your undergrad, it really doesn't matter where you go. High GPA, high MCAT, good ECs - that should be the focus wherever you decide to go


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Go to whichever one feels like a better environment for you to succeed. I have never heard of either school so I don't think the name of one versus the other will mean much. I am more concerned that you think one school might be a scam and one might not be 'viable'. I assume you have visited both schools?
 
Undergrad is relatively meaningless in terms of getting into medical school. If you thrive at your undergrad, it really doesn't matter where you go. High GPA, high MCAT, good ECs - that should be the focus wherever you decide to go


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sorry if I didn't specify, this would be for post bacc., thanks