Email from Tulane...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jaider

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
That's kinda funny...

I just got an email from Tulane acknowledging that I sent them my primary in early August but never completed a secondary.

I wasn't planning to submit a secondary but now they have me thinking. Hmm... Should I? I stopped sending secondaries in over a month and a half ago. In fact, I neglected to finish secondaries to a few of my top choices because I figured it was too late to send them in, from a strategic standpoint.

The whole HURRICANE thing sucks, because before that happened I was very, very excited about applying to Tulane. I know it's a great school, and will continue to be. My concern is with New Orleans-- whether or not it will get back on its feet, and when. Come to think of it, I'm not sure whether I was a good match for the old New Orleans, and who knows what the new New Orleans will be like?

Dang it, why did they have to send me that email and make me think again...

Members don't see this ad.

look at it this way, because of the hurricane tulane needs money to rebuild. Your secondary fee can help them on their road to recovery.