embryology.......

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

madeyedhl

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
the first 4 weeks of emb..

giving me pain in the ass.

cant visualize it TT

anyone got sugg for any sites?

3 d sites that i could actually visuallize wuts going on? TT:p:p

Members don't see this ad.

See if your school has MacBaby in the library or if you can somehow get a copy. The visuals are by no means cinema-quality, but they're clear and well-annotated.

In my school, embryology is self-study, pass/fail. It's a 40 page syllabus and easily crammable in 5 hours.

Then I bought the HY Embryology book and was like "HOLY ****." I'd assume embryology is not a "trash topic" on Step I and I will actually make my way through this book. So if your school is teaching you a lot of embryo, I don't know whether you should feel good or bad.

Members don't see this ad :)
In my school, embryology is self-study, pass/fail. It's a 40 page syllabus and easily crammable in 5 hours.

Then I bought the HY Embryology book and was like "HOLY ****." I'd assume embryology is not a "trash topic" on Step I and I will actually make my way through this book. So if your school is teaching you a lot of embryo, I don't know whether you should feel good or bad.

Hey...do you go to my school?

Same situation here, P/F, small syllabus, 1 test, self-study.

ah. we have a small ln as well but... aint pf subject. i just cant get the hang of the first 3 weeks. guess i have to get on with the macbaby. thanks~ ^^