Emergency! Help w/ BR CBT's and technical issues

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

epsilonprodigy

Physicist Enough
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am in the middle of taking my first BR CBT and I accidentally paused it... now it looks like the whole thing was "eaten." I was trying to go back and review after completing the bio section (still had time left) but accidentally clicked pause. Now when I re-open the test, it puts me in the middle of the verbal section which now appears to be blank! Any experienced BR folks' insight would be much appreciated. I tried calling them, but they aren't picking up.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I am in the middle of taking my first BR CBT and I accidentally paused it... now it looks like the whole thing was "eaten." I was trying to go back and review after completing the bio section (still had time left) but accidentally clicked pause. Now when I re-open the test, it puts me in the middle of the verbal section which now appears to be blank! Any experienced BR folks' insight would be much appreciated. I tried calling them, but they aren't picking up.

Do the TBR exams start to finish without stopping or clicking anything but the answers. The software is glitchy but the tests are awesome.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys. I bought the CBT and it asking for my DOB and it says invalid entry. Anybody run into same issue? How can they mess up a birth date?

I called and try to leave msg but the answering system is full and it hung up on me.

Got to love their customer service!