Emergency Medicine Class Matching in 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The game has changed.

"The gaaame has chaaanged, Son of Flynnn!"

You're cool with me if you recognize this.

Members don't see this ad.

fc,550x550,royal_blue.jpg

Tee-shirt, in case any of you want to buy me a birthday present.

Members don't see this ad :)
New one was great, too. No idea what you're talking about. If you thought it wasn't going to be a touch Disneyish, I dunno what to say. Light cycle scene was killer.

Though I gotta admit, I got bored with the plane-chase. Zzzz.

New one was great, too. No idea what you're talking about. If you thought it wasn't going to be a touch Disneyish, I dunno what to say. Light cycle scene was killer.

Though I gotta admit, I got bored with the plane-chase. Zzzz.

watched pieces of it 37 times (in English, French, Spanish, and Portugese) before I saw the whole thing. Thought it was pretty good though. The little homies love it. (mom problems)

Anyone else getting bogged down with massive amounts of paperwork and online courses? Hope I get all this stuff done in time as I am leaving the country for a few weeks on vacation.

Anyone else getting bogged down with massive amounts of paperwork and online courses? Hope I get all this stuff done in time as I am leaving the country for a few weeks on vacation.

Have 99% of the paperwork done, but haven't even started on what's estimated as many, many hours of online modules.

Ahh.