Emory and Henry College DPT 15-16 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

steveyk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I just received an invite to interview with E&H College and would like to seek advice from the first years (and also first ever cohort) at EHC DPT.

If you have any tips on the interview or even just some helpful information on the program (maybe something you wish you would have known around this time), it would be much appreciated.

You can post here or private msg me. Thanks!

And help from any other EHC insiders welcome!

Members don't see this ad.

I too got an interview to E&H! Mine is on Jaunary 18th!

I too got an interview to E&H! Mine is on Jaunary 18th!
Great people leading that program. I thoroughly enjoyed my interview experience there. I'd definitely recommend going to the "optional" meet and greet. There's no reason that should be optional, that's a must go. You'll be lost on interview day if you don't go. Gluck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Great people leading that program. I thoroughly enjoyed my interview experience there. I'd definitely recommend going to the "optional" meet and greet. There's no reason that should be optional, that's a must go. You'll be lost on interview day if you don't go. Gluck!

Awesome. I had planned on attending the meet and greet. How many people were there on your interview day? & Did you get accepted to their program? I'm pretty excited for my interview; I've heard pretty good things about E&H.

Awesome. I had planned on attending the meet and greet. How many people were there on your interview day? & Did you get accepted to their program? I'm pretty excited for my interview; I've heard pretty good things about E&H.
You'll find out about everything in January but 50 people were in the dec interview and another 50 people will be at yours for 32 seats. The December interviewees will hear back in around 2 weeks. They did not tell us how many of the early admissions are getting accepted. Have fun and enjoy the experience.

They should be getting back to us in the next week. But just in case, has anyone heard back yet?

Dr. Mrs. Irion said E&H should get back to us before Christmas. Anyone hear back this week?

Just got accepted this morning and interviewed on 12/18!! Super excited to finally be accepted somewhere. Anyone else hear back?

Just got accepted this morning and interviewed on 12/18!! Super excited to finally be accepted somewhere. Anyone else hear back?
Congrats! Must be a good feeling. Still haven't heard back. I'm hoping they contact everyone whether it be an acceptance or waitlist so I can have some sort of closure during Christmas

Wait... You interviewed on the 18th? E and h college only had one interview on the 4th I believe. Are you talking about Emory u or e and h college

Wait... You interviewed on the 18th? E and h college only had one interview on the 4th I believe. Are you talking about Emory u or e and h college
Yeah, Emory and Henry, I couldn't make it the 4th so I think they just gave me an alternate date. Hopefully you'll hear back soon good luck to you!

Yeah, Emory and Henry, I couldn't make it the 4th so I think they just gave me an alternate date. Hopefully you'll hear back soon good luck to you!
oh yeah, I saw a good 10-15 name tags left untouched on the 4th. congratulations!

just curious, did someone email you about the acceptance. and if so, was it a faculty member or Tracie? I was expecting them to contact me and am having a very hard time reaching them this week.

Members don't see this ad :)
just curious, did someone email you about the acceptance. and if so, was it a faculty member or Tracie? I was expecting them to contact me and am having a very hard time reaching them this week.

Have you heard back from E&H yet?

Yes I have and it's complicated. Dr. Irion gave me a phone call explaining my situation and it was neither good or bad. I'll find out for sure in the next few weeks.

I got accepted today. wow. All glory to God. Speechless. Good luck to the rest of you. Let me know if you have any questions.

How did your interview go yesterday?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I got accepted today. wow. All glory to God. Speechless. Good luck to the rest of you. Let me know if you have any questions.

Congrats to you ! I know how bad you wanted it, I hope you enjoy it and I wish you the best !!:):highfive:

Reactions: 1 user

How did your interview go yesterday?
First of all, congratulations! Quick question regarding the accreditation. Do you happen to know what the contingency is in the slim chance that this program doesn't get accredited? You can pm me too.
Thanks

Did someone start a FB group for this class? If not I may have to start one to discuss housing etc...

I feel like I'm talking to myself on this Emory Henry forum, but did anyone start looking into housing, loans, etc for this program?

I feel like I'm talking to myself on this Emory Henry forum, but did anyone start looking into housing, loans, etc for this program?
I was accepted as well but I'm not positive if I'm attending or not, I put my deposit down but I need to make a decision between a few other schools that I was accepted, I really liked Emory and Henry more than I anticipated. I think it's going to be a fantastic program

I was accepted as well but I'm not positive if I'm attending or not, I put my deposit down but I need to make a decision between a few other schools that I was accepted, I really liked Emory and Henry more than I anticipated. I think it's going to be a fantastic program
Yeah I agree. I had the best interview experience there and their faculty members are phenomenal. I'm still waiting on just one other school, but I put my deposit down as well. I would fully commit to going here just off of the positive vibes from the interview, but the last school I'm waiting on is a third of the price tag of E&H (and it's accredited)! Good luck to you and who knows, we may see each other in the fall.

I also put my deposit down, but im not sure if I am attending as I am waiting on 3 schools to get back to me. I did look into some housing, although not much. It'll be near impossible to make it here without a car, and so that'll mean that I can look for housing further away from Marion, perhaps as far as Abingdon.

Hey guys! I just put down my deposit for Emory & Henry College as well! Do you guys know if there is already a fb group made? Can't wait to meet everyone that is accepting their admission :)

Hey guys! I just put down my deposit for Emory & Henry College as well! Do you guys know if there is already a fb group made? Can't wait to meet everyone that is accepting their admission :)
Not that I'm aware of. Feel free to make one, I'll join

Has anyone received any other information in regards to housing or student IDs after receiving a deposit confirmation e-mail? I got a FAFSA e-mail but that's about it.

Has anyone received any other information in regards to housing or student IDs after receiving a deposit confirmation e-mail? I got a FAFSA e-mail but that's about it.
nope.

Just declined my acceptance. I'll be attending Angelo State instead! Anyway, good luck to the rest of you! Y'all seem like a fun bunch (according to the FB group)