Emory Applicants, please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MZN

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,

on the Emory secondary when it says, "Briefly describe (100 words or less) any health-related experience and/or research experience (volunteer or employed). Also, indicate the time and frequency of your involvement"

does it mean to list ALL of your health related experiences that you indicated on AMCAS or does it mean to pick one and write about it? Sorry, this is probably a stupid question, but I find the wording confusing.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

yeah, i didn't know either. i think there was discussion about this earlier and someone chose just to write about one. i decided to list them all (i was getting VERY lazy at this point). since it's unclearn, i don't see how they can really judge you on your interpretation of the question.

I was also lazy, just listed all of mine with hours and timeline of involvement

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks guys! I had just finished making the list when I reread the question. I guess I will keep it as a list for now and just call the school tomorrow. You guys are awesome. I really appreciate the help.

I have a couple of clinical experience and a couple of research (not medically related) experience. Since I figured that my clinical experience should be a higher priority, I decided to discuss one of them more in depth and mentioned the other. I was offered an interview.

Good luck.

hi guys,

FYI- I just called Emory, and they said that it is ok to do either.... so I am just going to list it. Thank you again