England - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ahh yes I bussed down all my wolf partners day after day to make it to end game
Cray claimed I could be a deep wolf and I’m too the point where everyone left is a village read for me and I’m panicking, ok?

Members don't see this ad.

Cray claimed I could be a deep wolf and I’m too the point where everyone left is a village read for me and I’m panicking, ok?

How is LIS a village read?

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh no, sorry wasn’t clear. I’m concerned he’s an alpha. Everyone else left is a village read.

why are you so sure he's an alpha though? I don't understand that part

why are you so sure he's an alpha though? I don't understand that part
Can I be totally sure? No.
but the deathproofability of every Royal thus far has proven crap.
LiS should have been infected with the plague like alley and I. We just never talked about it.
I just don’t see why yeeting him didn’t work.

Can I be totally sure? No.
but the deathproofability of every Royal thus far has proven crap.
LiS should have been infected with the plague like alley and I. We just never talked about it.
I just don’t see why yeeting him didn’t work.

But we know there's some kind of 1x avoidance associated with royals. Is your plan to just keep mowing down people you think might be LIS' partner? Because that sounds like how we lose

But we know there's some kind of 1x avoidance associated with royals. Is your plan to just keep mowing down people you think might be LIS' partner? Because that sounds like how we lose
My plan is to try and figure out who his partner might be.

It was a 1x death avoidance according to alley and Alissa. But interestingly that never seemed to matter.

It was a 1x death avoidance according to alley and Alissa. But interestingly that never seemed to matter.

Well nobody seems to know how the death avoidance works, maybe it's only against yeets, idk. I'm not going to dwell on unknown and possibly nonexistent mechanics

look at this new show on HBO!
5211DC94-1D4D-419E-B605-516297A21B41.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am slammed with work (sorry, this was poorly timed on my part) so there is a
temporary changing of the guard.

IMG_0422.jpg

Helper-mod @supershorty has the reins.

She will be added to living player PMs shortly (heh.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i took this picture. isn't the horse a cutie?

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 18 users
Well thread is dead.

Is @LetItSnow checking in today?

I’m considering switching to him because samacs pms to me have been feeling village despite subpar vca and I just don’t have much to go off of when looking at LIS’s posts and can’t shake the concerns of the coincidence of him being the only male royal/there being a ladyseer wolf in the game.

Reactions: 1 user
Well thread is dead.

Is @LetItSnow checking in today?

I’m considering switching to him because samacs pms to me have been feeling village despite subpar vca and I just don’t have much to go off of when looking at LIS’s posts and can’t shake the concerns of the coincidence of him being the only male royal/there being a ladyseer wolf in the game.
I sure hope the thread picks up, otherwise there might be some shenanigans.

Ministry Of Silly Walks GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
unyeet barks
Yeet lis

if we’re going to do this is needs to be everyone in case it’s a 2/3 rule or something. Just to be safe.

[Post edited to delete because of a post-restriction I didn't realize was in place. I might try to re-do the post appropriately.]

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Day Nine - Atop Glastonbury Tor - Vote Tally

LIS (4)
- Dina, Barks, mayo, samac
samac (1) - Cyndia
Barks () -
Cyndia (1) - LetItSnow

@LetItSnow you are in the lead.
6/6 players voting!
Just under 5 hours to vote close.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
*shrug*

Don't have much to say, other than:

1) Not a wolf

2) Not an alpha wolf

3) My one-time royal death avoidance is what has given the village another chance to not lose

4) The village doesn't appear to care

I don't think samac is a wolf based on PMs, but I don't have a clue which of the remaining folks are. Presumably it's either convert or deep-wolfing.

lynch Cyndia because I don't have a great other choice.

Already role-revealed, already shared what I have to share. So at this point, it's auto-pilot to the end.

It's my 9-year-old's birthday today (well, now 10-year-old), so I won't be around tonight.

G'luck.
The doctor is your choice?
:eyebrow:

I’m 14 posts away from passing cray as top poster this game. Anyone have anything they wanna discuss or are we just chilling to yeet close lol.

(my boyfriend saw how many posts I made and he was like WAIT DOES THAT INCLUDE YOUR MESSAGES.... and I looked at him real sheepish and he laughed at me for like 10 minutes.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
I’m 14 posts away from passing cray as top poster this game. Anyone have anything they wanna discuss or are we just chilling to yeet close lol.

(my boyfriend saw how many posts I made and he was like WAIT DOES THAT INCLUDE YOUR MESSAGES.... and I looked at him real sheepish and he laughed at me for like 10 minutes.)

I'm happy with my vote

Day Nine - Atop Glastonbury Tor - Vote Tally

LIS (5)
- Dina, Barks, mayo, samac, Cyndia
samac () -
Barks () -
Cyndia (1) - LetItSnow

@LetItSnow you are in the lead.
6/6 players voting, y'all rock.
Just over 4 hours to vote close.

*shrug*

Don't have much to say, other than:

1) Not a wolf

2) Not an alpha wolf

3) My one-time royal death avoidance is what has given the village another chance to not lose

4) The village doesn't appear to care

I don't think samac is a wolf based on PMs, but I don't have a clue which of the remaining folks are. Presumably it's either convert or deep-wolfing.

lynch Cyndia because I don't have a great other choice.

Already role-revealed, already shared what I have to share. So at this point, it's auto-pilot to the end.

It's my 9-year-old's birthday today (well, now 10-year-old), so I won't be around tonight.

G'luck.

Happy birthday to your kid!

Its not that village doesn’t care, it’s that you’ve got a semi shady vca and just don’t have anything convincing on thread aside from simply refuting our suspicions. I’m hoping we’re right because otherwise this is probably going to be a village loss, but everyone else left in the game has more convincing posts and things behind them.

Also samac can vouch but my vote for her was to see if anyone jumped on it (we talked about it in pms beforehand). Nothing stood out though and honestly I nearly convinced myself from questioning what msp said, so if for some reason we’re wrong I may be looking at her intensely next, but otherwise she has been super open and village feeling in pms to me.

Also samac can vouch but my vote for her was to see if anyone jumped on it (we talked about it in pms beforehand). Nothing stood out though and honestly I nearly convinced myself from questioning what msp said, so if for some reason we’re wrong I may be looking at her intensely next, but otherwise she has been super open and village feeling in pms to me.
I really hoped one of the other 3 would jump down misyeeting me and we’d have our answer but alas I hope LiS is it. But I’m worried he’s checked out cause he knows he’s going to live.

I can vouch, I asked her to vote for me since I was seered and see who would jump on it because of Pippy made the doctor a wolf I’ll never forgive her.
but that’s so funny you almost convinced yourself :laugh:

I’m so sad that gif didn’t work... it was a fat cat laying down barely playing with a circular toy.

anyways in all seriousness does anyone have any other thoughts?? This has been the slowest day cycle ever.

Reactions: 1 users
IMPORTANT UPDATE:
Due to mod IRL circumstances, voting is going on a temporary hiatus until tomorrow at this time.

In the meantime:

Welcome to the Great BBritish BBake-Off!

12 reasons we'll desperately miss Mary Berry, Mel & Sue on the Bake Off

"Oh, this will be good. This will be very good!" Mel Giedroyc exclaims to Sue Perkins as they walk toward the tent looming ahead of them. "We've got up to 29 bakers in this season of Bake Off, and for the first time, some of them are ghosts!"

Everyone was excited for the possibility of creating their own delectable masterpieces under the tent and being scrutinized by the icy cold gaze of Paul Hollywood and Mary Berry. Whether they've been baking for 6 months or 60 years, they shared the nervous energy gearing up for their first baking challenge. The coveted title of Star Baker, and the possibility of a handshake from Paul, was on everyone's mind.

"Bakers! Welcome to The Tent. We're glad to have you all with us and are looking forward to tasting your scrumptious creations. As you know, the first challenge is a signature bake, whatever best represents you. For your signature challenge, you have a remarkable 11.5 hours."

The Great British Bake Off 2016: Who was your Star Baker for the semi-final?

"On your marks, get set, BAKE!"

Any players, living or dead, who wish to take part in the Great BBritish BBake-Off may do so. Please bake your signature item and post it to the thread with a description and photo. Judging will commence after time is up, and depending on interest level and time, we may offer a technical and showstopper challenge after that. Submissions for the signature challenge will close at 8 am CDT (9 am EDT/6am fantasyland).

Participation in BBake-Off is not required, but there may be a prize for the winner.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
~~~~~~~~
Stop care reacting me. After 13 months of a pandemic, I should know not to touch my face so much. I deserve to suffer lmao

Besides, now there will be baking!!!
~~~~~~~~

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Can people not in the game be apart of the baking???
I love baking

Reactions: 5 users
can I post something I’ve recently baked or do I have to go bake something new

can I post something I’ve recently baked or do I have to go bake something new
For the sake of fairness, I'd prefer all bakers to be baking something new, but I understand time constraints and short notice.
Basically, I won't know if you're lying about it being freshly baked or not.

Reactions: 2 users