England - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IT ISNT PIPPY GAVE ME PERMISSION TO SPEAK BECAUSE THE WRITE UO WAS DELAYED AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHH THAT WAS A FRUSTRATING 48 HOURS **** YOU WHOEVER DID THAT

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also, MKG added the My Fair Lady aspect from her role reveal to me and didn’t tell me that so you all may have got it right. I just wanted to talk about that before yeeting her so I’m cool with it

• Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
And also, it was 48 hours. I was gonna talk about everything I knew on mkg and my reasoning so we could hash it out but I got shut the duck up

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Also, MKG added the My Fair Lady aspect from her role reveal to me and didn’t tell me that so you all may have got it right. I just wanted to talk about that before yeeting her so I’m cool with it
well my hands were shaking when I was messaging you, and it was kinda last minute so I just gave the main points. I did this earlier today so I gave more info

• Care
Also, it was the candy so I was actually silenced night one.
they gave me the candy, Got a notification halfway through the day cycle that I wasn’t feeling well (hid that because I was afraid it was a conversion and didn’t want folks to know, and was screaming at pippy in my role chat she better not make me a wolf).
Turns out it was 48 hours of staring at everyone yeet noobs. Again.

• Hmm
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
kinda bummed it didnt get left as a tie, considering cray voted specifically to make it a tie

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
kinda bummed it didnt get left as a tie, considering cray voted specifically to make it a tie
Honestly, I didn’t want to do that for the 3rd day in a row. I didn’t want it on my conscious again, I actually asked if I could kill you both in punishment. Pippy said no.

but, if you have anything left to help village please do.

Honestly, I didn’t want to do that for the 3rd day in a row. I didn’t want it on my conscious again, I actually asked if I could kill you both in punishment. Pippy said no.

but, if you have anything left to help village please do.

Like why did you shoot Zenge and who are the other wolves?

Just as an example

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
I have a bunch of stuff sitting in my quotes and I’m not sure if I remembered what I was going to say about it all so it’s time to wing it I guess

Also, it was the candy so I was actually silenced night one.
they gave me the candy, Got a notification halfway through the day cycle that I wasn’t feeling well (hid that because I was afraid it was a conversion and didn’t want folks to know, and was screaming at pippy in my role chat she better not make me a wolf).
Turns out it was 48 hours of staring at everyone yeet noobs. Again.
so did you come to the future with everyone else then?

• Hmm
I told pippy she was a tricky tricky mod for that because I knew everyone would think I was left behind and she told me I was a tricky player for turning back on my last seen so we’re even I guess
:shrug:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
IT ISNT PIPPY GAVE ME PERMISSION TO SPEAK BECAUSE THE WRITE UO WAS DELAYED AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHH THAT WAS A FRUSTRATING 48 HOURS **** YOU WHOEVER DID THAT
Here’s another short, dumb poem

welcome back
@samac

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
This is an odd list.

What does this have to do with you defending them?

Was the MKG wagon building quickly after the Vis wagon dissipated? More curious about that timing.

So you thought she was likely fakeclaiming? What made you more comfortable with DocE?

Why can't royals be wolves?

Why?
Oh, response about April. I was considering she was fakeclaiming and even if she wasn’t I felt her flip would prove finn/AM would be wolf. People didn’t buy that.
Most dangerous player if you are actually a wolf with this much control. The only one with more control is Samac with role and PM’s. But I don’t think she plays as well as you
Yeah you right. I ain’t that good.
Oh look, I agree, and you're dead. Wonder what that says about samac.

Who also tried to play off TME's death.
This is interesting.

Samac killed her.

I think the way she pushed the confusion theory looked to me like playing off the death.
So this series of posts felt like trying to manufacturing sus on me very shortly after my silencing took place. Given the timing it felt weird and I put my initial vote on her this cycle.
I’ll have to look at Dina again, but not only was samac hand waving it, but she was doing so after Doc E put out his theory to look at PM partners, and she was the only one.
I wasn’t handwaving **** and it felt weird you read it that way. DubZ explained why.
She turned back on her last seen so I think it's intention signaling to let us know she's still around.
You a champ. Good job.
I assume this is for me?

I’m on MKG at the moment. I’m happy with voting for either, as I think they’re both wolves.

I’ve also come around on Samac’s tinfoil. I don’t think it’s AM, I have a strong village read on her. So that leaves Finn. I’d be happy to vote there and get that flip too.

Edit: Wow. I just realized you tagged sunny in this. I need a nap. :laugh:
HE CAME AROUND TO MY TINFOIL AND THATS WHEN I MOVED MY VOTE TO FINN. No one caught onto that.
I don't think the group knows, but we can ask.

Why does samac want me specifically in London?
Why was she left behind?
Why is she certain mkg is village when she is very much still in my POE?
Why the turnaround on Finn?
What's the teapot theory? I really don't understand it.
Hi. Genny did good. I do want to PM everyone, but DubZ was right I want to relive Bioshock.
wasnt left behind. Wasn’t certain mkg was village. There’s no turnaround on finn, I’ve voted her multiple times.
the sheriff of Nottingham isn’t just a theory. They’re in the game. Only thing left of the theory is that he is in the north.
1. she wants to PM everyone
2. mechanics
3. MKG whispered something magical in her PM
4. finn has always been in her POE
5. sheriff of nottingham steals teapots. this may not be canon though.
Yay

"The intel was bad, M. He's dead, but it wasn't him after all."
"What do you mean? What intel? Who are you talking about? And where are you?"
"Doesn't matter where I am. This is taken care of. The leak must be on your side. Get out of the building, do you understand? Get everyone out now."
"Taken care of--Damn it James, when I ask you where you are, you'll bloody well answer me. What are your coordinates?

*Click*

At the crime scene later, among the belongings, they found a notebook full of code -- and bottle of cyanide.

Dead is @Zenge142
ALAN TURING
Who received fully encoded enemy targeting intel each night using hidden keyword ciphers.
IT IS STILL DAY THREE.

LONDON
YORKSHIRE & THE NORTH

OXFORD & CAMBRIDGE
CORNWALL
PARTS UNKNOWN

AVALON
@Aprilthearab - Robin Hood, item thief​
@SARdoghandler - Lilibet
@TelemarketingEnigma - Margaret Thatcher, 2x executioner​
@vetmedhead - William Shakespeare, write up modifier​
@Viscernable - Sir Isaac Newton, physical action redirector​
@Zenge142 - Alan Turing, cryptanalyst​
So if it didn’t have to do with mkg a secondary thought is he was saying he was willing to vote finn for my teapot theory.
the thing that really rang with me is I was given the thing to silence me night 1 when I was all about that tinfoil.
Although she did claim that she may have been seered(could be a false claim or a wolf's ability checker) so would there have been more pressure to build up a wagon on her?
Not sure I was seered anymore tbh. I don’t know what the **** the candy did but I didn’t like it.
Still unsure about my feelings about her pushing AM after TME's death though
Do you think I was really pushing? Just saying TE told me to yeet her if she died. She died.
Slight Village
Shorty and now Mayo-felt that the fight between DocE and Shorty was most likely to be v.v
DocE- Same as above
LIS- liking logic behind posts and don't remember anything that pinged me while ISOing him
Samac- hoping that she was actually cleared by a seer (also kinda iffy for jumping in April's wagon upon reread)
Cray- appreciating the posts she has been commenting on and that is why I was commenting on her things
Finn- liking the more calming and collected posts. was thinking that if there was a wolf in each area that it was between her and AM but have been feeling better here

Neutral
AM- mostly her usual self but does not quite feel the same as she did in the apocalypse game(that being said, pippy cannot really antagonize her)
Stagg- need to hear/reread more
MKG- voted for her last night just because I felt better about Visc so it was more of a jump to (after Zenge getting shot I am inclined to think I need to move her down though)

Slight Wolf
MsP- Still kind of shaky on the logic on voting for April

I voted April day one just because I was sheeping Samac. Was starting to vote Finn just under the belief that perhaps there was a wolf in each starting district but then quickly jumped off when I was told that was very unlikely. The reason why I was feeling okay about voting of MKG last night over Visc was Zenge's arguments(even though I was still not too sure how I felt about Zenge either)

Gonna take a wee break and start ISOing again. I have been awake for 4 hours but I feel like I just woke up 10 minutes ago.
Just look above for the April explanation.
Who was Zenge PMing?
DocE or Stagg I assume. The whole thing about another PM is true, but I have one with someone else. A matchmaker put us together night 0. If they can do that every night there’s likely one more non group pair.
I can't reconcile mkg being a wolf and the vig shot also being wolfy. I can see either being true, but I can't wrap my head around both being true.

I don't really have much of a read on mkg to begin with.I'd love to ask samac more about why she felt mkg was being genuine--are we talking about the information seemed legit and if so, why or are we talking about "I just get good feels". I'd tried to parse this out during the vote, but given the short time frame I don't feel I really got to pursue that as much as I would have liked. Neither Vis nor mkg were my first choice yesterday.

@WildZoo I'm too lazy to find your post again and quote it but why do you feel better about alissa? I'm still thinking possible sketch and I'm not seeing anything that makes me rethink that.

I must have missed something. Where did James Bond come into this?
It felt real. We’ll see I guess.
So vig affiliation aside,
Your points are that other people think I’m wolfy (from D2)
And that Z was village, and I was in a tie with someone, who people thought was wolfy, who flipped village. No one wins when 2 villagers are tied. Don’t forget Samac picked me for a reason.
These things don’t make me a wolf.
Ive been trying to resolve things all day cycle, with little response. People are so stuck on this they aren’t wolf hunting any more, talk about z and I have taken up the whole cycle. Don’t you think it’s weird?
Just wanna make clear that I picked mkg because she role revealed, Visc didn’t, and she made the tie.
This seems weak, maybe I missed it but reasoning for Finn and Dina?

Disagree, I can think of several other reasons, some innocent, some sketch.

Why? You've probably answered this, but link to quote would be appreciated if easy to find.
Your game of being 10 steps behind isn’t entertaining.
So I share the worry that we'll WIFOM over this mkg thing until she flips.

But, Samac saying she's reasonably certain mkg isn't a wolf, and that's still giving me pause.

Killing Bread shaves some dead weight, but I think is unlikely to catch a wolf. Based on how he's played before, I think he would at least make the bare minimum effort as a wolf if he were busy.

I guess I'm asking for a third option? Idk
I forgot why I quoted this...
And I went over it yesterday.
seeing how ties break is valuable information. I don’t care what samac does, I want to see what happens after I make ties.
NO BAD
On a personal level, I'm a little bothered that being seen as defending me would be viewed as a negative quality.

I'm really a lot of fun when you get to know me. I would be a lot more fun if people hadn't killed my friend.

Edit: word choice. Because I'm forgetful and make errors and I don't want people chastising me
.... I forgot why I quoted this too.
Idk why people are okay with samac deciding who dies every single day
I ****ING AGREE
####unyeet Bread ####

#### yeet MKg ####

I don't know what's happening but happy to hand this decision to samac
Why did you go from being sus of me last night cycle, I have said nothing for the last 48 hours and then being like “sure I trust her to break the tie” wut
I reckon samac has been screaming in her role PM for the last 20 minutes.
You. Are. So. Right. I know I was driving pippy nuts.

• Care
DAY 3

da52d7a8-7e56-11ea-bf03-06551cb39bc6.png

From hell.

Mr Lusk,
Sor
I send you half the Kidne I took from one women prasarved it for you tother piece I fried and ate it was very nise. I may send you the bloody knif that took it out if you only wate a whil longer
signed
Catch me when you can Mishter Lusk

Between the years of 1888 and 1891, a killer walked the streets of Whitechapel. The five murders attributed to his name, while gruesome, do not reflect the full body count, nor the scale of terror he inflicted on the London populace. At the height of his killing spree, he took to taunting law enforcement with surreptitious missives such as the one above -- thought by modern criminologists to have been intentionally written at a lower level of literacy in a chilling attempt at misdirection.

For years, the Ripper avoided capture. Through the relentless pursuit of law enforcement he was eventually brought to justice... although in the darkest quiet corners of their hearts, those who were involved in the investigation found themselves, on occasion, wondering if their break in the case hadn't come at the expense of something else.

Dead is
JACK THE RIPPER
Who could roam the streets each night in search of women, and would be almost undetectable while doing so.

LONDON
YORKSHIRE & THE NORTH

OXFORD & CAMBRIDGE
CORNWALL
PARTS UNKNOWN

AVALON
@Aprilthearab - Robin Hood, item thief​
@SARdoghandler - Lilibet
@TelemarketingEnigma - Margaret Thatcher, 2x executioner​
@vetmedhead - William Shakespeare, write up modifier​
@Viscernable - Sir Isaac Newton, physical action redirector​
@Zenge142 - Alan Turing, cryptanalyst​
@mkg323 - Jack the Ripper, ninja ladyseer wolf​
Please congratulate MKG on fighting like the devil in her first "real" wolf outing.
IT IS NOW NIGHT THREE.
PLEASE SUBMIT ACTIONS BEFORE 9AM, ALTHOUGH EARLIER SUBMISSIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users
10/10 she gave me a good lie.
I’m proud of y’all.

• Care
Also, anyone else a little suspicious of cray after intentionally making it a tie because she was sure I’d break it in mkg’s favor? :unsure:

• Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
So it wasn’t me who got left behind. No one else has owned up to it and I think everyone else has posted? Why tf is someone keeping that a secret?

Guys I got so much **** today I’m sorry. Pippy has had to put up with me for 48 whole hours. Y’all should show her some love for that.

• Care
this is awkward because for some reason I though there'd be more colors
If someone has a final day 1 tally I can add it

Day Two - Keep Calm and WW On - Vote Tally

AM (1) - bobloblaw
Alissa (1) - stagg
Zenge (1) - Cray
Bobloblaw (1) - Ms P
Viscernable (7) - cyndia, capri, sunshine, sporty, mkg, samac, finn
Sunshine (1) - LIS
DocEspana (1) - Mayo
Dina (1) - dubz
Finn (2) - genny, alley
MKG (7) - barks, zenge, AM, dina, bread, DocE, visc
Capri (1) - alissa

Day 3 - Am I Sitting in a Tin Can - Vote Tally

Bread (6) - mkg, AM, sporty, dubz, Ms P, alissa
Sunshine (2) - DocE, LIS
MKG (7) - Dina, capri, barks, Stagg, Cyndia, mayo, crayola
Barks (1) - Bobloblaw
Finn (3) - samac, alley, genny
LIS (1) - Sunshine
Capri (1) - Finn

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I SHOUTED ABOUT IT FOR THE WHOLE FIRST DAY BARRERRRKKKKKKSSSS.

The sheriff of Nottingham is in the game. I guess likely in the north given location importance’s.

you know, the teapot thief?
omg I just didn't understand what that had to due with Jack the Ripper