England - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reactions: 1 user
Where do we have any evidence that mkg knew they were seered?

Like you're now bringing in conditional factors into this that we have no proof existed in order to make your argument. After I already conceded, that sure if they had proof Z was a power role then the shot might make sense. But that's a big if.

And for whatever it's worth, if Z had actually seered a wolf and had solid mod proof that mkg was a wolf, I'd have expected him to be a lot more explicit about it. I know it's been awhile since I played but "back in my day" people who had mod confirmed a wolf where a heck of a lot more open about it so that we didn't spend multiple cycles debating whether to vote that person or not.

I'm not sure if you've played with Z. I would actually expect him to make as strong of a case as possible without explicitly role revealing. He may have done so before the end of day, but they killed him before he could.

I'm also not sure what you're getting at here. Do you think AM is a wolf? Or are you just grasping at straws?

You haven't addressed the reason that I'm voting for you, which is your VCA.

I'm not sure if you've played with Z. I would actually expect him to make as strong of a case as possible without explicitly role revealing. He may have done so before the end of day, but they killed him before he could.

I'm also not sure what you're getting at here. Do you think AM is a wolf? Or are you just grasping at straws?

Also just to make it even better he said he would entertain my theory too. So maybe he had something on Finn?

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)

I haven't played with Z. This is my first game in over a year. But I'd expect a seer (which he wasn't really) to just be more explicit.

What am I getting at here? We were having a conversation and I was responded. one that was triggered by you incorrectly stating that the vig shot was proven wolf and then giving AM credit for that. The rest of the back and forth came from there. If you don't want to have the discussion about why I think it would be a bad wolf move then don't start it.

Do I think AM is a wolf? Idk. I have never been good at reading her.
But I'm not convinced of the theory so I wouldn't go voting her just because of that and seeing as no one else seems to think she's wolfy, it seems like a poor vote.

As to my VCA... what do you want to know? My reasons for voting weren't a secret so you already know why I voted the way I did and you still don't like it. What do you want me to say about it?

You want me to repeat the fact that I only voted for Vis because samac was telling us how genuine and believable mkg's info seemed with not very long to close and my vote was otherwise sitting on someone who clearly wasn't getting voted off?

Or that I voted for capri today because I thought she may have been involved with the shot and I stayed on that vote because she never addressed it despite posting on thread (which I can't figure out if that's weird or not because I was trying to see if she's addressed other votes on her/questions about her play)?

Or that I literally wasn't even here for most of the last hour of the vote because I got sidetracked with applying for my license because I suddenly realized that I have to set up an appointment for fingerprinting?

None of this was secret information. Which means none of it actually matters to you. So how about you actually ask me what you want to know instead of saying I "didn't address it".

• Care
I’m very hydrated right now and prone my won’t remember this vote, but I have read the recent posts and I’m feeling even stronger that we need to find the sheriff!!!

Contingency yeet finn

None of this was secret information. Which means none of it actually matters to you. So how about you actually ask me what you want to know instead of saying I "didn't address it".

It matters to me. That's why I'm engaging with you rather than just plopping a vote down. It seems like your more concerned with clearing the vig shot than clearing yourself, which is weird.

You're right, we don't know what it is, but it sure seems a lot more likely to be a wolf than village. I obviously don't speak for anyone else, but the best way to get me off this vote is to present me with something more likely to net a wolf.

It seems like your more concerned with clearing the vig shot than clearing yourself, which is weird.

Ah so now we're back to, "I engaged in a discussion with you about something but I find it suspicious that you wrote responses about that same topic"

How about you guys stop arguing with my opinions on things if you're then going to get wigged out when I defend said opinion?

That's why I'm engaging with you rather than just plopping a vote down.

You made a statement that didn't warrant a response. Then didn't like the fact that I didn't respond. So I went ahead and repeated information that you should already have if you read the thread and we've accomplished nothing.

And you haven't asked anything further so...

I obviously don't speak for anyone else, but the best way to get me off this vote is to present me with something more likely to net a wolf.

Well, I've already been pretty clear about my own thoughts. I'll have to review to figure out how the mkg flip changes my read on certain people. I highly suspect there would have been at least one wolf on the vote. Not doing that tonight though, because it's almost midnight.

You made a statement that didn't warrant a response. Then didn't like the fact that I didn't respond. So I went ahead and repeated information that you should already have if you read the thread and we've accomplished nothing.

And you haven't asked anything further so...

So you would prefer me not to engage with you, when I'm pushing for your vote?

Fair enough. Good luck.

So you would prefer me not to engage with you, when I'm pushing for your vote?

Fair enough. Good luck.

Uh no, what I was saying is that despite your claim that you're "engaging" you aren't.

I repeated the reasoning since you apparently wanted to hear it. I also invited t you ask questions. You said nothing about any of the reasoning I provided and asked zero questions.

Maybe we have different definitions of "engagement" but that's certainly not how I define it.

Uh no, what I was saying is that despite your claim that you're "engaging" you aren't.

I repeated the reasoning since you apparently wanted to hear it. I also invited t you ask questions. You said nothing about any of the reasoning I provided and asked zero questions.

Maybe we have different definitions of "engagement" but that's certainly not how I define it.

I agree we have very different interpretations of the vig shot. It's weird that you are so intent on defending it.

You haven't really defended your VCA. It's not the only one that is lacking, but it doesn't look good.

The combination of that and wanting some closure on Samac's mechanics theory parks my vote where it is.

If you or someone else can give me a better place to plant it, then I'm listening. But you haven't done that so far. Give me something to engage with.

I do expect some bussing especially after Zenge's flip so will try to consult my trackers.

Reactions: 2 users
I agree we have very different interpretations of the vig shot. It's weird that you are so intent on defending it.
You banged on about the vig shot just as much as I did because we were having a discussion.

In your day to day life when you start a debate with someone do they just randomly walk away in the middle? Or just bow down and say that your opinion is right?

That's not how anyone interacts in my day to day life.

You haven't really defended your VCA. It's not the only one that is lacking, but it doesn't look good.

I explained my votes. What kind of defense are you looking for if that wasn't it? This is exactly what I mean when I say that despite your claim to the contrary you are not engaging. And based on the next quote, have zero interest in doing so.

If you or someone else can give me a better place to plant it, then I'm listening. But you haven't done that so far. Give me something to engage with.

So in other words you don't actually want to engage with me or assess my play. None of my explanations actually matter to you. Which you know, I stated in the first place but then you dragged me through this song and dance of pretending you wanted to engage. Clearly, I should have just gone to bed.

Also, for if my location theory proves right if anyone has any suspects for someone who is evil with candy from London lore/history that would be cool knowledge.
This might be really out there but what popped into my head just now was the Child Catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang lol

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
You banged on about the vig shot just as much as I did because we were having a discussion.

In your day to day life when you start a debate with someone do they just randomly walk away in the middle? Or just bow down and say that your opinion is right?

You said you didn't want to have a discussion. Then you walked away in the middle. I'm not sure what you are getting at here.

I explained my votes. What kind of defense are you looking for if that wasn't it? This is exactly what I mean when I say that despite your claim to the contrary you are not engaging. And based on the next quote, have zero interest in doing so.

So in other words you don't actually want to engage with me or assess my play. None of my explanations actually matter to you. Which you know, I stated in the first place but then you dragged me through this song and dance of pretending you wanted to engage. Clearly, I should have just gone to bed.

An actual defense would help. What have you given me?

I've given you more time than I've given anyone else so far this game. You've yet to give me a reason not to vote for you.

I'll even give you a freebie, mkg had you as a wolfread. Why not use that as a defense? If you aren't a wolf who is?

AM, me, Capri? There is a decent case against you and you've given nothing to the contrary.

And I'm one of the nice ones.

Willy Wonka?

gene wilder bow GIF

You said you didn't want to have a discussion. Then you walked away in the middle. I'm not sure what you are getting at here.

When? The part where you misinterpreted me calling you out for not actually engaging as tell you I didn't want you to engage? Because pretty sure I'm still standing here in this stupid discussion even though it's past midnight.

What I was getting at is you keep accusing me of being too intent on defending my opinion in regards to the vig shot. But you kept responding me and to basically call me "weird" for responding to you is a level of ridiculousness I can't even comprehend.

Though you know what, I am done with this discussion now.

An actual defense would help. What have you given me?

I've given you more time than I've given anyone else so far this game. You've yet to give me a reason not to vote for you.

I'll even give you a freebie, mkg had you as a wolfread. Why not use that as a defense? If you aren't a wolf who is?

AM, me, Capri? There is a decent case against you and you've given nothing to the contrary.

And I'm one of the nice ones.

How about you tell me what an "actual defense" is if explaining my votes/actions doesn't qualify? Because I already did that.

"mkg had me as a wolf read" is a pretty poor defense but thanks for the unnecessary "freebie". Wolves put other wolves in their reads all the time. Which I'm sure is exactly what you would have said had I brought that up on my own--which ya know adds to that feeling of being gaslit.

I've also mentioned people I'm suspicious of as wolves though you're sitting here pretending that I haven't

I've provided reasons the theory probably isn't correct.
I've provided reasons for my votes.
I've provided thoughts on people I thought were suspicious.

None of that is convincing you? Fine. That's fair enough. People aren't always convinced.

But drop the crap about claiming that I simply haven't defended at all. It's demonstrably false and I'm not going to sit here repeating myself over and over again while you tell me "not good enough". I would far rather you just admitted that nothing short of some magical mod information is going to change your mind than sit here dragging me through this song and dance.

This is a game. It's supposed to be fun. And right now, it isn't. At all.

I'm out for the day.

You all want to waste it tunnelled on me? Knock yourself out.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
When? The part where you misinterpreted me calling you out for not actually engaging as tell you I didn't want you to engage? Because pretty sure I'm still standing here in this stupid discussion even though it's past midnight.

What I was getting at is you keep accusing me of being too intent on defending my opinion in regards to the vig shot. But you kept responding me and to basically call me "weird" for responding to you is a level of ridiculousness I can't even comprehend.

Though you know what, I am done with this discussion now.

How about you tell me what an "actual defense" is if explaining my votes/actions doesn't qualify? Because I already did that.

"mkg had me as a wolf read" is a pretty poor defense but thanks for the unnecessary "freebie". Wolves put other wolves in their reads all the time. Which I'm sure is exactly what you would have said had I brought that up on my own--which ya know adds to that feeling of being gaslit.

I've also mentioned people I'm suspicious of as wolves though you're sitting here pretending that I haven't

I've provided reasons the theory probably isn't correct.
I've provided reasons for my votes.
I've provided thoughts on people I thought were suspicious.

None of that is convincing you? Fine. That's fair enough. People aren't always convinced.

But drop the crap about claiming that I simply haven't defended at all. It's demonstrably false and I'm not going to sit here repeating myself over and over again while you tell me "not good enough". I would far rather you just admitted that nothing short of some magical mod information is going to change your mind than sit here dragging me through this song and dance.

This is a game. It's supposed to be fun. And right now, it isn't. At all.

I'm out for the day.

You all want to waste it tunnelled on me? Knock yourself out.

I'm not sure where you've provided any of the convincing defenses to my argument that you are claiming. Fwiw, I've never called you weird, just wolfy. I also don't think my voting for you for the first time constitutes a tunnel. Maybe we'll both be better after some sleep.

Good night.

Also, anyone else a little suspicious of cray after intentionally making it a tie because she was sure I’d break it in mkg’s favor? :unsure:
I wasn't sure of anything and said as much. I don't see how it damns me to have put it in YOUR hands. If you want to use that logic you should be damned as well for not voting mkg. At no point was I trying very hard to preserve her.

So it wasn’t me who got left behind. No one else has owned up to it and I think everyone else has posted? Why tf is someone keeping that a secret?

Guys I got so much **** today I’m sorry. Pippy has had to put up with me for 48 whole hours. Y’all should show her some love for that.
I don't know why you think you're entitled to every bit of info... and anyway didn't you break a tie to kill a villager over a wolf? Not sure that makes you the best person to trust with everything any way.

So it wasn’t me who got left behind. No one else has owned up to it and I think everyone else has posted? Why tf is someone keeping that a secret?

Guys I got so much **** today I’m sorry. Pippy has had to put up with me for 48 whole hours. Y’all should show her some love for that.
How were you silenced anyway? Side effect of breaking tie?

this is awkward because for some reason I though there'd be more colors
If someone has a final day 1 tally I can add it

Day Two - Keep Calm and WW On - Vote Tally

AM (1) - bobloblaw
Alissa (1) - stagg
Zenge (1) - Cray
Bobloblaw (1) - Ms P
Viscernable (7) - cyndia, capri, sunshine, sporty, mkg, samac, finn
Sunshine (1) - LIS
DocEspana (1) - Mayo
Dina (1) - dubz
Finn (2) - genny, alley
MKG (7) - barks, zenge, AM, dina, bread, DocE, visc
Capri (1) - alissa

Day 3 - Am I Sitting in a Tin Can - Vote Tally

Bread (6) - mkg, AM, sporty, dubz, Ms P, alissa
Sunshine (2) - DocE, LIS
MKG (7) - Dina, capri, barks, Stagg, Cyndia, mayo, crayola
Barks (1) - Bobloblaw
Finn (3) - samac, alley, genny
LIS (1) - Sunshine
Capri (1) - Finn
I'll point out that D2 I didn't know how samac would break the tie so I was putting mkg in danger staying on Zenge. Remember she asked me to move and I wouldn't?

Also DocE started in on mkg first, so unless bussing he looks pretty good. Agree mkg323s vote on him looks lazy in hindsight. And I haven't capitalized on his sketchiness.

It's all WIFOM but samac is really getting on my nerves.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I SHOUTED ABOUT IT FOR THE WHOLE FIRST DAY BARRERRRKKKKKKSSSS.

The sheriff of Nottingham is in the game. I guess likely in the north given location importance’s.
I don't trust your interpretation of what you were told in mod PM where you got a foil - not necessarily about our locations being relevant to roles - but that what happened to you the one night, is a wolf for sure.

It seems too big a mod clear revealing a wolf, I don't think Pippy would do that.

Also did some research, and it's not for sure that Nottingham is the north. It's the Midlands, which is Central England, and not always considered the "real" north.

It just seems too good to be true that a wolf would take that shot. It was... an odd choice for a villager to make, but with so many other less conspicuous choices, I don’t think wolves would’ve made it either.

...or they’d at least wait til night to make it.

I’m honestly wondering if the vig is 3P, based on that.
What would a 3P have to gain by that, that a villager or wolf wouldn't? Weird doesn't always mean 3p.

I thought they tried to shoot you?
I'm wondering if this is some TMI leaking from the wolves, they weren't responsible for the shot on genny or on zenge and they're looking for the villager or 3P with kill powers.

This is weird. Most abilities (I think) are day or night, but not any time of day.

At least, that's how I remember it. So 'wait til night' seems weird.
Some are anytime, particularly vig shots. There's others like the executioner role TME had when she flipped. So we know one role in the game was.

I can't reconcile mkg being a wolf and the vig shot also being wolfy. I can see either being true, but I can't wrap my head around both being true.

I don't really have much of a read on mkg to begin with.I'd love to ask samac more about why she felt mkg was being genuine--are we talking about the information seemed legit and if so, why or are we talking about "I just get good feels". I'd tried to parse this out during the vote, but given the short time frame I don't feel I really got to pursue that as much as I would have liked. Neither Vis nor mkg were my first choice yesterday.

@WildZoo I'm too lazy to find your post again and quote it but why do you feel better about alissa? I'm still thinking possible sketch and I'm not seeing anything that makes me rethink that.

I must have missed something. Where did James Bond come into this?
Yeah it's a bad look for samac, don't know what I make of the fact the first thing after mkg's flip she wants to throw shade on me. I'm not the one killed a villager to keep mkg alive.

I was trying to keep Bread/mkg a close vote today because ties look non-lethal and seeing what people do is valuable. I figured samac either has more info than I do, or if she's a wolf again it's good to see what people do.

I was less concerned about my own personal optics as I was helping people evaluate what's going on.

SAR (1) - dubz
MsP (1) - MsP
samac (1) - shorty
samac (2) - shorty, mkg
samac (3) - shorty, mkg, Enigma
SAR (2) - dubz, SAR
samac (4) - shorty, mkg, Enigma, samac
SAR (3) - dubz, SAR, April
SAR (4) - dubz, SAR, April, AM
shorty (1) - genny
DocE (1) - DocE
shorty (2) - genny, Zenge
shorty (3) - genny, Zenge, Dina
SAR (5) - dubz, SAR, April, AM, alissa
MsP (2) - MsP, sunshine
SAR (6) - dubz, SAR, April, AM, alissa, meats
MsP (3) - MsP, sunshine, Barks
capri (1) - capri
shorty (2) - Zenge, Dina
DocE (2) - DocE, genny
DocE (3) - DocE, genny, Vis
DocE (4) - DocE, genny, Vis, Cray
shorty (1) - Dina
SAR (7) - dubz, SAR, April, AM, alissa, meats, Zenge
SAR (6) - dubz, SAR, April, AM, meats, Zenge
DocE (5) - DocE, genny, Vis, Cray, alissa
SAR (7) - dubz, SAR, April, AM, meats, Zenge, samac
samac (2) - mkg, Enigma
SAR (8) - dubz, SAR, April, AM, meats, Zenge, samac, shorty
samac (3) - mkg, Enigma, Bread
SAR (9) - dubz, SAR, April, AM, meats, Zenge, samac, shorty, finn
shorty (2) - Dina, Sporty
DocE (6) - DocE, genny, Vis, Cray, alissa, Cyndia
DocE (7) - DocE, genny, Vis, Cray, alissa, Cyndia, LIS
DocE (6) - DocE, Vis, Cray, alissa, Cyndia, LIS
MsP (4) - MsP, sunshine, Barks, genny
MsP (3) - MsP, Barks, genny
DocE (7) - DocE, Vis, Cray, alissa, Cyndia, LIS, sunshine
RUNOFF
samac (1) - Zenge
MsP (1) - sunshine
samac (2) - Zenge, Cray
MsP (2) - sunshine, genny
MsP (3) - sunshine, genny, Barks
samac (3) - Zenge, Cray, finn
MsP (4) - sunshine, genny, Barks, AM
samac (4) - Zenge, Cray, finn, shorty
samac (5) - Zenge, Cray, finn, shorty, samac
samac (6) - Zenge, Cray, finn, shorty, samac, Enigma
MsP (5) - sunshine, genny, Barks, AM, MsP
samac (7) - Zenge, Cray, finn, shorty, samac, Enigma, mkg
MsP (6) - sunshine, genny, Barks, AM, MsP, capri
MsP (7) - sunshine, genny, Barks, AM, MsP, capri, dubz
samac (8) - Zenge, Cray, finn, shorty, samac, Enigma, mkg, Cyndia
samac (7) - Zenge, Cray, shorty, samac, Enigma, mkg, Cyndia
MsP (8) - sunshine, genny, Barks, AM, MsP, capri, dubz, finn
samac (8) - Zenge, Cray, shorty, samac, Enigma, mkg, Cyndia, DocE
samac (9) - Zenge, Cray, shorty, samac, Enigma, mkg, Cyndia, DocE, SAR
samac (10) - Zenge, Cray, shorty, samac, Enigma, mkg, Cyndia, DocE, SAR, finn

17/28
Missing: Vis, Stagg, Bread, alissa, alley, LIS, April, meats, Dina, Bob, Sporty
capri (1) - AM
AM (1) - MsP
Stagg (1) - shorty
Sporty (1) - dubz
Cray (1) - samac
alissa (1) - Barks
Zenge (1) - genny
DocE (1) - April
Sporty () -
April (1) - dubz
shorty (1) - DocE
April (2) - dubz, finn
DocE (2) - April, Dina
shorty (2) - DocE, Cray
Cray () -
Zenge (2) - genny, samac
MsP (1) - Bob
DocE (3) - April, Dina, Zenge
Zenge
(1) - genny
Zenge (2) - genny, alissa
DocE (4) - April, Dina, Zenge, alley
Stagg () -
DocE (5) - April, Dina, Zenge, alley, shorty
Zenge (3) - genny, alissa, sunshine
capri () -
MsP (2) - Bob, AM
shorty (1) - DocE
Zenge (4) - genny, alissa, sunshine, Cray
April (1) - dubz
Zenge (3) - genny, sunshine, Cray
sunshine (1) - LIS
sunshine (2) - LIS, meats
shorty (2) - DocE, Stagg
alissa () -
sunshine (3) - LIS, meats, Barks
DocE (6) - April, Dina, Zenge, alley, shorty, mkg
alissa (1) - finn
shorty (1) - Stagg
mkg (1) - DocE
AM (2) - MsP, alissa
AM (3) - MsP, alissa, Engima
AM (2) - alissa, Engima
April
(2) - dubz, MsP
April (3) - dubz, MsP, samac
MsP (1) - Bob
Stagg (1) - AM
April (4) - dubz, MsP, samac, Bread
samac (1) - SAR
mkg () -
April (5) - dubz, MsP, samac, Bread, DocE
samac () -
alissa (2) - finn, capri
April (6) - dubz, MsP, samac, Bread, DocE, Vis
Vis
(1) - Cyndia
SAR (1) - Sporty
AM (3) - alissa, Enigma, SAR

28/28
AM (1) - samac
AM (2) - samac, alissa
alissa (1) - AM
Zenge (1) - Cray
Bob (1) - MsP
AM (1) - samac
Bob (2) - MsP, DocE
Zenge (1) - genny
Vis (1) - Dina
Vis (2) - Dina, Cyndia
Vis (3) - Dina, Cyndia, capri
LIS (1) - dubz
Vis (4) - Dina, Cyndia, capri, sunshine
Zenge () -
mayo (1) - genny
sunshine (1) - LIS
DocE (1) - mayo
Bob (1) - MsP
dubz (1) - DocE
AM () -
Dina (1) - samac
mayo () -
finn (1) - genny
MsP (1) - Vis
mkg (1) - Barks
mkg (2) - Barks, Zenge
LIS () -
mkg (3) - Barks, Zenge, dubz
dubz () -
genny (1) - DocE
genny () -
alissa () -
mkg (4) - Barks, Zenge, dubz, AM
sunshine (2) - LIS, DocE
alissa (1) - finn
Bread (1) - mkg
finn (2) - genny, alley
Vis (3) - Cyndia, capri, sunshine
mkg (5) - Barks, Zenge, dubz, AM, Dina
capri (1) - alissa
samac (1) - Sporty
finn (3) - genny, alley, Bread
finn (2) - genny, alley
mkg (4) - Barks, Zenge, AM, Dina
Dina (2) - samac, dubz
AM (1) - Bob
samac () -
Vis (4) - Cyndia, capri, sunshine, Sporty
Vis (5) - Cyndia, capri, sunshine, Sporty, mkg
mkg (5) - Barks, Zenge, AM, Dina, Bread
alissa (2) - finn, Stagg
Dina (1) - dubz
Vis (6) - Cyndia, capri, sunshine, Sporty, mkg, samac
sunshine (1) - LIS
mkg (6) - Barks, Zenge, AM, Dina, Bread, DocE
alissa (1) - Stagg
Vis (7) - Cyndia, capri, sunshine, Sporty, mkg, samac, finn
MsP () -
mkg (7) - Barks, Zenge, AM, Dina, Bread, DocE, Vis

24/24
Bread (1) - mkg
Dina (1) - dubz
Bread (2) - mkg, AM
sunshine (1) - DocE
Cray (1) - samac
mkg (1) - Dina
mkg (2) - Dina, Zenge
Barks (1) - Bob
Bread (3) - mkg, AM, genny
Cray () -
finn (1) - samac
mkg (3) - Dina, Zenge, capri
ZENGE DIES
Bread (4)
- mkg, AM, genny, Cyndia
mkg (3) - Dina, capri, Barks
Dina () -
mkg (4) - Dina, capri, Barks, dubz
sunshine (2) - DocE, LIS
Bread (3) - mkg, AM, Cyndia
mkg (5) - Dina, capri, Barks, dubz, genny
alissa (1) - Sporty
LIS (1) - sunshine
capri (1) - finn
mkg (6) - Dina, capri, Barks, dubz, genny, Stagg
mkg (5) - Dina, capri, Barks, genny, Stagg
Bread (4) - mkg, AM, Cyndia, dubz
finn (2) - samac, alley
Bread (3) - mkg, AM, Cyndia
Dina (1) - dubz
alissa () -
Dina (2) - dubz, Sporty
Dina (1) - Sporty
Dina () -
Bread (4) - mkg, AM, Cyndia, Sporty
Bread (5) - mkg, AM, Cyndia, Sporty, dubz
mkg (6) - Dina, capri, Barks, genny, Stagg, mayo
Bread (4) - mkg, AM, Sporty, dubz
mkg (7) - Dina, capri, Barks, genny, Stagg, mayo, Cyndia
mkg (8) - Dina, capri, Barks, genny, Stagg, mayo, Cyndia, alissa
Bread (5) - mkg, AM, Sporty, dubz, MsP
mkg (7) - Dina, capri, Barks, Stagg, mayo, Cyndia, alissa
Bread (6) - mkg, AM, Sporty, dubz, MsP, genny
mkg (6) - Dina, capri, Barks, Stagg, Cyndia, alissa
Cyndia (1) - mayo
mkg (5) - Dina, capri, Barks, Stagg, Cyndia
Cyndia (2) - mayo, alissa
Cyndia (1) - alissa
mkg (6) - Dina, capri, Barks, Stagg, Cyndia, mayo
Bread (7) - mkg, AM, Sporty, dubz, MsP, genny, Cray
Cyndia () -
Bread (8) - mkg, AM, Sporty, dubz, MsP, genny, Cray, alissa
Bread (7) - mkg, AM, Sporty, dubz, MsP, genny, alissa
mkg (7) - Dina, capri, Barks, Stagg, Cyndia, mayo, Cray
Bread (6) - mkg, AM, Sporty, dubz, MsP, alissa
finn (3) - samac, alley, genny

21/22
Missing: Bread

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Incomplete, but will finish after I wake up more.
SAR (1) - dubz
MsP (1) - MsP
samac (1) - shorty
samac (2) - shorty, mkg
SAR (2) - dubz, SAR
samac (4) - shorty, mkg, Enigma, samac
SAR (3) - dubz, SAR, April
SAR (4) - dubz, SAR, April, AM
shorty (1) - genny
DocE (1) - DocE
shorty (2) - genny, Zenge
shorty (3) - genny, Zenge, Dina
SAR (5) - dubz, SAR, April, AM, alissa
MsP (2) - MsP, sunshine
SAR (6) - dubz, SAR, April, AM, alissa, meats
MsP (3) - MsP, sunshine, Barks
capri (1) - capri
shorty (2) - Zenge, Dina
DocE (2) - DocE, genny
DocE (3) - DocE, genny, Vis
DocE (4) - DocE, genny, Vis, Cray
shorty (1) - Dina
SAR (7) - dubz, SAR, April, AM, alissa, meats, Zenge
SAR (6) - dubz, SAR, April, AM, meats, Zenge
DocE (5) - DocE, genny, Vis, Cray, alissa
SAR (7) - dubz, SAR, April, AM, meats, Zenge, samac
samac (2) - mkg, Enigma
SAR (8) - dubz, SAR, April, AM, meats, Zenge, samac, shorty
samac (3) - mkg, Enigma, Bread
SAR (9) - dubz, SAR, April, AM, meats, Zenge, samac, shorty, finn
shorty (2) - Dina, Sporty
DocE (6) - DocE, genny, Vis, Cray, alissa, Cyndia
DocE (7) - DocE, genny, Vis, Cray, alissa, Cyndia, LIS
DocE (6) - DocE, Vis, Cray, alissa, Cyndia, LIS
MsP (4) - MsP, sunshine, Barks, genny
MsP (3) - MsP, Barks, genny
DocE (7) - DocE, Vis, Cray, Alissa, Cyndia, LIS, sunshine
RUNOFF
samac (1) - Zenge
MsP (1) - sunshine
samac (2) - Zenge, Cray
MsP (2) - sunshine, genny
MsP (3) - sunshine, genny, Barks
samac (3) - Zenge, Cray, finn
MsP (4) - sunshine, genny, Barks, AM
samac (4) - Zenge, Cray, finn, shorty
samac (5) - Zenge, Cray, finn, shorty, samac
samac (6) - Zenge, Cray, finn, shorty, samac, Enigma
MsP (5) - sunshine, genny, Barks, AM, MsP
samac (7) - Zenge, Cray, finn, shorty, samac, Enigma, mkg
MsP (6) - sunshine, genny, Barks, AM, MsP, capri
samac (8) - Zenge, Cray, finn, shorty, samac, Enigma, mkg, Cyndia
samac (7) - Zenge, Cray, shorty, samac, Enigma, mkg, Cyndia
MsP (8) - sunshine, genny, Barks, AM, MsP, capri, dubz, finn
samac (8) - Zenge, Cray, shorty, samac, Enigma, mkg, Cyndia, DocE
samac (9) - Zenge, Cray, shorty, samac, Enigma, mkg, Cyndia, DocE, SAR
samac (10) - Zenge, Cray, shorty, samac, Enigma, mkg, Cyndia, DocE, SAR, finn

17/28
Missing: Vis, Stagg, Bread, alissa, alley, LIS, April, meats, Dina, Bob, Sporty
capri (1) - AM
AM (1) - MsP
Stagg (1) - shorty
Sporty (1) - dubz
Cray (1) - samac
alissa (1) - Barks
Zenge (1) - genny
DocE (1) - April
Sporty () -
April (1) - dubz
shorty (1) - DocE
April (2) - dubz, finn
DocE (2) - April, Dina
shorty (2) - DocE, Cray
Cray () -
Zenge (2) - genny, samac
MsP (1) - Bob
Zenge (1) - genny
Zenge (2) - genny, alissa
DocE (3) - April, Dina,
omg you didn’t already have these done? Why are you slacking so hard??? ;)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Ooof, massively overslept.

Night closed, would be surprised if I can get a write up done before 11 edit: make that 1

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
I don't know why you think you're entitled to every bit of info... and anyway didn't you break a tie to kill a villager over a wolf? Not sure that makes you the best person to trust with everything any way.
You’re right. In the 15 minutes before close I had a role reveal that sounded believable and went for the person that I had nothing on.
How were you silenced anyway? Side effect of breaking tie?
No, i think I’ve said it but I posted a lot recently. That god damn candy I was given night 1 did it.
I don't trust your interpretation of what you were told in mod PM where you got a foil - not necessarily about our locations being relevant to roles - but that what happened to you the one night, is a wolf for sure.

It seems too big a mod clear revealing a wolf, I don't think Pippy would do that.
For the love of god, I’m sure the sheriff of Nottingham is in the game.
Yeah it's a bad look for samac, don't know what I make of the fact the first thing after mkg's flip she wants to throw shade on me. I'm not the one killed a villager to keep mkg alive.

I was trying to keep Bread/mkg a close vote today because ties look non-lethal and seeing what people do is valuable. I figured samac either has more info than I do, or if she's a wolf again it's good to see what people do.

I was less concerned about my own personal optics as I was helping people evaluate what's going on.
My goal wasn’t to throw shade at you immediately after the flip, it felt weird that I had been silent for 48 hours, the lasts posts you made about me were calling me suspicious, to going to trusting me.
I ate up the fact that she had IRL stuff going on that left her not as active. She told me in Pm about her mare and the vet and I’m a sucker. Only time I went “oh ****” about her was when she added the My Fair Lady detail to her role. It seemed like an extra step pippy wouldn’t give in a role and like it was something a wolf would add to over explain. I couldn’t call it out at the time and I wasn’t sure on it, I honestly wanted a finn flip more so I stayed where I was and if she lived I was going to grill her about it when I could speak.

Oh and also as the north thing comes from when I played with maps. Nottingham is 66 miles from Yorkshire and >90 from the next closest, Cambridge.
it was 30 miles from my starting point, and the Sherwood Forest was 15 from my starting point. That’s how I landed on it must be the north.

I don't see that it is locked so commenting. Don't want struck again.

Curious to who is going to Avalon? I am trying to think like a wolf and would guess DocE being what we know. Maybe Samac or someone else they have figured out that has PR.

I am way behind but catching up. Regarding Zenge. He seemed like he was on to several things. Try not to put too much confidence in all he said, but he was on sunshine. It reads like he knew something from his nightly cypher or from a PM. It makes it difficult for me to not sus Sunshine almost as much as Finn.

I assume Finn is a done deal. Too bad a look and too much against him, circumstantial or otherwise. And with such a bad situation the defense just don't feel like his heart is in it. Feels like he either knows he is out b/c wolf or b/c bad fate. He would have to reveal or something more drastic to escape.

I think we need to be looking at others in POE. Seems to me Sunshine leads that. Bread is next in line for me but has good moments.

I haven't shook the feeling like there is another twist coming. I imagine I never will. That makes me watch AM, Samac, cray and DocE closely. They are doing well or for other reasons. Anyone that is helping me also gets sus as that is what I would immediately do as a wolf. It happened with MKG and proved out and Sunshine helped too. Cray maybe a bit as well. (no good deed goes unpunished! lol) But please keep helping!

Barks. I just don't think I can get to all the stuff for you. Sorry. My angle was worrying AM was playing us. See who AM was helping the most and see if they had sus material. And through those glasses you did. I figured your flip may give two flips. Still watching.

Here is my list. More for me than you guys. It will help me keep things straight. This is the last time I play without keeping a running list of half organized ideas b/c you chaps all start running together except for the frequent posters.

neutral/POE- Finn, Sunshine, Bread

Don't want to be betrayed by- DocE (it would be too awesome for wolves if he was King John), AM (going to make me feel that way until I learn her meta), Cray (had style and nice to me for very opinionated person. And putting MKG decision in Samac hands was good for info but also sus), Samac (as you can see above, I don't like the thought of a Moriarty type pulling all the strings and making us look like daft gits)

Neutral- MsP, Barks, stag, dina, WildZoo (village with several wolf moments)

Village lean- hold the mayo (has been ace)

Village-me and genny (makes me lol)

• Hmm

Curious to who is going to Avalon? I am trying to think like a wolf and would guess DocE being what we know. Maybe Samac or someone else they have figured out that has PR.

I am way behind but catching up. Regarding Zenge. He seemed like he was on to several things. Try not to put too much confidence in all he said, but he was on sunshine. It reads like he knew something from his nightly cypher or from a PM. It makes it difficult for me to not sus Sunshine almost as much as Finn.

I assume Finn is a done deal. Too bad a look and too much against him, circumstantial or otherwise. And with such a bad situation the defense just don't feel like his heart is in it. Feels like he either knows he is out b/c wolf or b/c bad fate. He would have to reveal or something more drastic to escape.

I think we need to be looking at others in POE. Seems to me Sunshine leads that. Bread is next in line for me but has good moments.

I haven't shook the feeling like there is another twist coming. I imagine I never will. That makes me watch AM, Samac, cray and DocE closely. They are doing well or for other reasons. Anyone that is helping me also gets sus as that is what I would immediately do as a wolf. It happened with MKG and proved out and Sunshine helped too. Cray maybe a bit as well. (no good deed goes unpunished! lol) But please keep helping!

Barks. I just don't think I can get to all the stuff for you. Sorry. My angle was worrying AM was playing us. See who AM was helping the most and see if they had sus material. And through those glasses you did. I figured your flip may give two flips. Still watching.

Here is my list. More for me than you guys. It will help me keep things straight. This is the last time I play without keeping a running list of half organized ideas b/c you chaps all start running together except for the frequent posters.

Don't want to be betrayed by- DocE (it would be too awesome for wolves if he was King John), AM (going to make me feel that way until I learn her meta), Cray (had style and nice to me for very opinionated person. And putting MKG decision in Samac hands was good for info but also sus), Samac (as you can see above, I don't like the thought of a Moriarty type pulling all the strings and making us look like daft gits)

I do appreciate your enthusiasm in general. It's refreshing to see things from another lens. Just keeps further pushing you village for me even if I vehemently disagree with some of the conclusions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

I feel complimented that you think I could pull the strings that well. Make a girl blush.
I initially was like “oh yay genny did it” but I’m always hesitant to put genny in my village leans. That girl ain’t afraid of a bus. Just beware.

I feel like I missed something. Avalon???

LOL. Not afraid to step in front of a bus, you mean? I’m not really one for busing fellow wolves, but I’ll take a hit.
Avalon is the name pippy gave to the place the dead folks go.
I don’t know who’s going there though. Cause I’d say only wolves would know that.
I don’t know you scare me and I feel like I can never read you, ok? Lol

Welp my computer is dead, so it may be a bit longer. Too bad Turing is dead -- I could use some IT support right now.
Considering all that it’s doing is likely letting some village folks live longer take your tiiiiiimmmmmmmeeeeeee

Night Three.png

~
A figure stood on a faraway parapet, voluminous robes whipping in the wind. There was a loud shout, although the wind swept away most of the word itself so the exact command could not be distinguished. For a few moments, all was quiet. After a time, a high pitched humming sound could be heard from the south. Through the morning mists, a shining metal object hurtled through the air across the countryside at nearly the speed of sound, flying straight and true in the direction of the tower.
~
4105_d016_06049_r_crop1505255850.jpg

In Buckingham Palace, Her Majesty the Queen was happily anticipating the arrival of a shipment of exotic fruit from India. Her dearly trusted advisor, Abdul, had extolled the virtues of a delicacy called "mango," and she simply could not wait to try one. The previous shipments had arrived rotten, but there was hope that this recent crop would allow for perfect ripening in transit, and so when the crates arrived, the Queen almost attacked them with glee. She ate one, and found it so delicious that she immediately ordered another one sliced and prepared for consumption. Half-way through the second mango, she thought to herself that this one tasted perhaps a bit off...and before she could finish the thought, she was on the ground in the throes of a convulsive fit. Should have waited for the royal taste testers...
Dead is
QUEEN VICTORIA

~
A traveler arrived in London only to see that they appeared to be the only one going into the city -- everyone else seemed to be in quite the hurry to get out. While crossing London Bridge, the traveler was almost trampled flat by two highly decorated carriages racing to depart the city center. Through the thin veils covering the backs of the carriages, the wanderer could see the outlines of regal figures shrouded in black. A plague doctor followed them solemnly but swiftly on horseback, as if to mark them as next in line... for the grave.
~
game event gold.png

Pamphlets have been released from the office of the Prime Minister declaring that an evil pestilence has begun to spread through the City of London. There has already been at least one death, and it seems more are on the horizon.
The full method of transmission is unknown.
image.jpg

The city mourned the loss of one of their greatest heroes, who had succumbed to the miasma overnight. The flags were lowered to half mast as the citizens crowded into Westminster Abbey for the state funeral. They had lost a great leader, a living institution, a symbol of Britain's uncompromising resolve. It would never be the same in Parliament again.
Mod-ish-Dead is
WINSTON CHURCHILL
Whose vote, when combined with the elected Prime Minister's, would ensure that the leading vote candidate would die, regardless of any protections they may possess.

All remaining SCIENTISTS have each been awarded a plague mask (now with lavender-scented N95 filter!). Hopefully someone also has some streptomycin lying around, or else we'll be in real trouble.

players and locations.png

MANY LOCATIONS HAVE CHANGED. PLEASE SEVER YOUR COMMUNICATIONS IF SOMEONE HAS MOVED AREAS.
THE GENERAL RULES FOR OPENING NEW LINES OF COMMUNICATION ARE STILL IN EFFECT.

LONDON
YORKSHIRE & THE NORTH
OXFORD & CAMBRIDGE
CORNWALL
PARTS UNKNOWN

AVALON
@Aprilthearab - Robin Hood, item thief​
@SARdoghandler - Lilibet
@TelemarketingEnigma - Margaret Thatcher, 2x executioner​
@vetmedhead - William Shakespeare, write up modifier​
@Viscernable - Sir Isaac Newton, physical action redirector​
@Zenge142 - Alan Turing, cryptanalyst​
@mkg323 - Jack the Ripper, ninja ladyseer wolf​
@BobLoblaw78 - Queen Victoria
@The_Breadmann - Winston Churchill, heavy vote​
IT IS NOW DAY FOUR.
19 PLAYERS REMAIN.
VOTING WILL CLOSE AT 9PM TOMORROW NIGHT.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
GOD DAMMIT BREAD WE COULD HAVE BEEN UNSTOPPABLE TOGETHER.

Also someone tried to kill me last night.
As PM until a certain series of events happens or we get reeeeeeal late in the game you can’t kill me, wolves. I kept that hidden so you all would use a kill attempt on me. :1devilish:

• Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 3 users