English class?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jeb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright, so I'm a little freshman just trying to figure out my schedule for the next 7 semesters so bare with me. I'm at UC Berkeley, and I got out of taking my required for graduation writing/english courses because of my AP scores (obviously graduate schools do not care about AP scores, I know). This semester I am taking three writing intensive courses: Anthropology, Intro to Peace and Conflict Studies (pretty much poli sci), and an Italian Renaissance Art History course. So, would dental schools see these the same way they would see a course titled English 17, for example? All of them are purely based off of writing papers etc.

Thanks in advance.

jack

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately, I don't think so. You can always call AADSAS (617-612-2045), and anyone who answers the phone will be able to help you find the exact answer.

Or rather than calling AADSAS you could call the schools you are planning to apply to. I was actually thinking about that. I took my English classes at a CC but since some schools don't accept AP or CC credits, I was wondering if they would take upper division literacy classes as English credits.

Just take another English course or 2 and you problem will be solved. Also if they are all writing intensive then you might as well go with the "English" labeled course even though it won't be as interesting as some of those other courses.