• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

tennisball80

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2008
United States
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I took some English section practice tests and got about 60%-70% correct on all of them. Does that I mean I will score a 23 or 24 in the English section on the actual test ?

English and reading sections are very hard for me because I don't speak English as my first language.

glowworm

inching along
10+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2008
oklahoma
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
If you are calculating that you got 60-70 percent right and then take 60-70 % of 36 to get your scaled score, I don't think that necessarily works, at least it didn't for my books.
When I scaled this one practice test like that, I got an 11:eek: on math. But all my math tests that gave score conversions I got above 20 on them, and a 28 math on the real thing.
Just guessing, but I would think that getting 60-70% right would be a decent score though.
So, good luck, you might do even better than you think!:luck:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.