English section score of ACT

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tennisball80

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took some English section practice tests and got about 60%-70% correct on all of them. Does that I mean I will score a 23 or 24 in the English section on the actual test ?

English and reading sections are very hard for me because I don't speak English as my first language.
 
If you are calculating that you got 60-70 percent right and then take 60-70 % of 36 to get your scaled score, I don't think that necessarily works, at least it didn't for my books.
When I scaled this one practice test like that, I got an 11😱 on math. But all my math tests that gave score conversions I got above 20 on them, and a 28 math on the real thing.
Just guessing, but I would think that getting 60-70% right would be a decent score though.
So, good luck, you might do even better than you think!:luck:
 
Thanks Glowworm for the comment.

Please feel free to leave comments. 🙂