General Admissions & OTCAS Entering transcript info in OTCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OhTeaa

Reaction score
Hi! For my remaining pre-requisites I have been taking most of the ones I need at my local community college but there were a couple that I had to enroll in at a different campus. Both schools are part of the same community college district and I didn't have to apply to the specific college to enroll. I was told that I could enroll in classes from any school that is part of the district. I am assuming that all my classes and grades would still be under my home campus and I would include these classes and grades into the same transcript on OTCAS but I want to make sure so I don't make any mistakes. Has anyone run into this issue? :bucktooth:

Members don't see this ad.

It should be fine if you entered it under the same one if you know for your official transcript that you only need to order it from the one community college. Sometimes even though they technically fall under the same umbrella you would still need to get 2 transcripts. So I would just make sure that when viewing your unofficial transcript you can see the pending grades so that means you only need 1. But if not, it's not a big deal you would just need to get the officials from both sent in.