For Sale EPPP AATBS Books and Mometrix flash cards from 10/2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Marbel

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I bought the Copper package from AATBS in 09/2015 (Exam Strategies Book, Overview & Orientation, Ethics and Professional Issues, clinical psychology, Abnormal Psychology, Lifespan Development, Learning Theory and Behavioral/Cognitive-Behavioral Interventions, Memory and Forgetting, Physiological Psychology and Psychopharmacology, Social Psychology, I/O Psychology, Psychological Assessment, Statistics and Research Design, Test Construction) plus the EPPP Flashcards from Mometrix for $ 650 in October 2015. I did not highlight or write anything in the book except for two chapters in the ethics section, other than that, the programmed reviews are free for the next user! I found the material EXTREMELY helpful, and I am selling everything for $ 350 (+shipping).