EPPP Study Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Neuromed13

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm planning on taking the EPPP in the next couple of months and have been looking at different study programs. My top choices include PsychPrep, Prepjet, and the Taylor Study Method. I was wondering if people had experience with any of these, what you liked/disliked and whether you'd recommend it. Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

I used PsychPrep materials (readings and audio files throughout the weekdays along with practice quizzes/exams every weekend), and I used the mobile Behavioral Health Pocket Prep app (basically a study bank of test questions - worth every cent imo) during my free time each day. I passed on the first attempt and studied for approximately 3 months while working full-time. Highly recommend.

Reactions: 1 user
I used PsychPrep materials (readings and audio files throughout the weekdays along with practice quizzes/exams every weekend), and I used the mobile Behavioral Health Pocket Prep app (basically a study bank of test questions - worth every cent imo) during my free time each day. I passed on the first attempt and studied for approximately 3 months while working full-time. Highly recommend.
Thank you!!

I was successful using the PsychPrep and PrepJet materials. I found the PsychPrep audio lectures especially helpful. I passed on the first try and studied about 5 hours per week for three months during my postdoc.