Equine Externships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doggie1012

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I am looking for advice about equine externships. I'd like to go somewhere in Kentucky or Florida but I'm not very knowledgeable in which ones are good. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know!
 
Hey! You should check out equinevetted.com

There's a lot of practices on there, and you can read anonymous reviews of former extern and interns. Also, are you looking for a high volume caseload or hands on opportunities? There are some clinics in those states that won't let you touch a horse, but you can watch a lot of excellent medicine being practiced.