ERAS ADTS Chaos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

etothehizzo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Perhaps I'm being neurotic, but this concerns me.

On my ADTS, some of the items available to my programs are black, some are grey, and some say "not yet retrieved".

I've emailed them and gotten unhelpful responses. I would sincerely appreciate any info on this.

Good luck to everybody.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think gray, black or purple or any other color matters. Not yet retrieved means that the program hasn't downloaded your documents.

any idea why some of the programs have all of my documents listed (Transcript, ERAS profile, etc...), and others only have some of them listed? shouldnt each program get all of your application in its entirety (I know you can send different LoRs to different programs, but shouldnt the other components all go out to each program??

On mine it's consistent that the programs that don't have everything listed are the 3 programs that haven't retrieved my items yet. I would assume it has something to do with how programs can view documents or download them or something like that before they've actually been retrieved. Those 3 are all missing the ERAS application, transcript and MSPE on the list.

All programs that have retrieved items have retrieved everything.

Since it's consistent like that for me, I would assume it's no big deal.

I think ERAS has a help number to call.