Eras application question

Started by OHMAN0125
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OHMAN0125

Poor Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys just had a quick question. I didnt know that anytime you change any field in ur ERAS profile it updates it for programs to redownload. Now my question is I changed something really minor in my profile and was gonna email programs later on when i have more significant updates (ie AOA, research). Is it bad that I'm gonna update my file multiple times during the process? Especially for a minor issue this time? Just being a bit paranoid. Thanks for any thoughts.