ERAS Application question

Started by remo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

remo

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I might end up double-applying surgery and radiology. The surgery apps are already in but I'm doing an IR rotation towards the mid-to-end of September. I have always liked the IR stuff I have seen but I was not able to get a rotation set up until now.

I'm wondering if I should just submit the radiology apps now or is it cool to wait until the end of September? I would rather not double apply if I end up not liking IR but at the same time I don't want to be late. I have good grades/Step 1. Thanks for any feedback.