ERAS LOR Neuroticsm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chibucks15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody, you always hear about submitting EXACTLY 3 LOR when the program website says 3 and all that but does that matter for neurology? I have 5 total but I have 3 real good ones so I was going to leave it at 3, I just didn't want to be missing something. 5 of my 35 program websites said "at least 3" or "3 or 4" so I sent 4 to those, but every other one I just sent 3. Sorry for the overthinking question its ERAS time haha

Members don't see this ad.

Do 3 for 3, 4 for 4. You could always submit an additional one, but what if they only read 3 of them?

Do 3 for 3, 4 for 4. You could always submit an additional one, but what if they only read 3 of them?
That’s my concern. If it says 3 required it’s super vague if that’s a minimum or not

Members don't see this ad :)
To kind of piggy back off of this, I have 4 but 1 of them is a generic letter from the IM chair that is probably based on my evals. Should I just submit the other 3? They SHOULD be more personal since I actually worked with them.

I did 4 for everyone. YOLO haha

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user