Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would probably list it as one research experience and just expound on exactly what you did in the explanation of the experience.
I generally would recommend only listing one presentation per project. So pick either the oral or poster presentation and list that.
I would list the last thing as just part of the research experience.
Alright, sounds good on the 2nd and 3rd points. My only concern with the 1st one is that it's gonna sound really strange talking about two completely unrelated projects (both in topic and type) in the same paragraph. But if that's fine, then I'll just merge it.
Thank for the advice!
It honestly feels like these are probably several parts of a larger project(s) that could be reported in fewer abstracts (and thus actually be more useful). But of course I don’t know that for sure.