Eruption/Calcification for Part II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JohnDoeDDS

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I'm studying for PArt II and I'm having a hell of a time memorizing the eruption/calcification dates of teeth.

Does anyone have some sort of a mnemonic or system to make this easier?
I remember I learned about a "Rule of 3s" but it's I can't remember what it was and I'm not sure it is accurate enough to help me answer questions..

I went through Mosby's once and I'm going through Pedo decks now and they have some cards with All diseases listed with Hyper/Hypodnotia, just hyperdontia, just hypodontia, etc... Any simple way to memorize this?

Is this even relevant for the new Part II?