Essay Logistics!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mercaptovizadeh

ἐδάκρυσεν ὁ Ἰησοῦς
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am filling out AMCAS 2006 right now. The personal comments essay is just obvious. However, there are two more essays for the MD/PhD applicants, and I was just wondering how to access them. They don't seem to be accessible. Do I have to first complete the first essay in order to access the other two?

Members don't see this ad.

mercaptovizadeh said:
I am filling out AMCAS 2006 right now. The personal comments essay is just obvious. However, there are two more essays for the MD/PhD applicants, and I was just wondering how to access them. They don't seem to be accessible. Do I have to first complete the first essay in order to access the other two?

You need to identify your schools first and make sure you specify that your applying as MD-PhD for the program rather than MD-only. Once you have ONE school you plan to apply to specified as MD-PhD, the other essays will be accessible.

Good Luck

bottles999 said:
You need to identify your schools first and make sure you specify that your applying as MD-PhD for the program rather than MD-only. Once you have ONE school you plan to apply to specified as MD-PhD, the other essays will be accessible.

Good Luck

Thanks so much!