Essays during interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DiracDelta

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know a few dental and pharmacy schools make you write an essay during your interview, I was just wondering if some MD schools do it as well?

Members don't see this ad.

I know a few dental and pharmacy schools make you write an essay during your interview, I was just wondering if some MD schools do it as well?

Good question so bump. I'm not good at writing essays about myself, I'd rather do 100 research papers.

Members don't see this ad :)
prob to compare it to your application essay qualities to see ify ou actually wrote the essays yourself

The majority of schools don't, but there are a few out there.

prob to compare it to your application essay qualities to see ify ou actually wrote the essays yourself

I hope not Lol. I am not a good essay writer. It took me almost a month with no outside commitments to write a very good AMCAS personal statement.

Really? Downstate makes you write something AT the interview? What a waste of valuable face-to-face time. Interviews should be for measuring things you can't get from paper...

Buffalo had one too. No computer, just pen and paper