ETSU COP Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats! I just got notified today that I was accepted too! Did you interview last Friday?
Yes I got accepted and I interviewed on that Friday. Is this your first choice? Not sure if I want to go here but prob. Going to file the seat deposite.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes I got accepted and I interviewed on that Friday. Is this your first choice? Not sure if I want to go here but prob. Going to file the seat deposite.
I'm not sure. I was accepted to Mercer as well and I'm torn between the two. What's your first choice? ETSU seems like they really want their students to succeed.

I'm not sure. I was accepted to Mercer as well and I'm torn between the two. What's your first choice? ETSU seems like they really want their students to succeed.

yeah

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I am also from GA, I interviewed on the same date. Think we met, not sure are you from GRU?
I got accepted to this school but have second doubts... I still have not paid my tuition deposit...

Yes! That's me. Which part of Georgia were you from? Buford? What are your doubts? I've haven't paid yet either. I'm completely torn.

Hey guys, I'm a current student at ETSU. If there's any questions I can answer to help the "torn" let me know!

Hey guys, I'm a current student at ETSU. If there's any questions I can answer to help the "torn" let me know!
Do you know what's the Chance of getting in from the Wait listed?

What should a student say or do to have a good interview?

What are your favorite and least favorite things about ETSU, like the area / campus, teachers, classroom experience, etc?

How is their student retention rate? I've looked and saw that only 90% of class in 2013 graduated? Just wondering how their teachers teach/ students drop/ grades are?

Super excited to attend Bill Gatton this upcoming Fall and meet you guys. :)

Interviewed this morning and got an acceptance call like 3 hours later from the dean! So excited

Reactions: 1 user
I would suggest if you havent already to check in at the CARNEGIE hotel. No rental car needed the pharmacy bill gatton campus is literally behind the hotel walking distance away.
The Carnegie is ~1 mile from the pharmacy building (15-20 minute walk). I would not recommend walking there suited up for an interview.

Since I recently received my acceptance letter to another university that gives me in-state tuition (saving me about 60k in loans), I plan on declining my spot at ETSU and thus allow anyone who might have been waitlisted to possibly be the next candidate for this university. If you take out the financial reasons on attending a pharmacy program though, I would highly recommend ETSU based on its location and opportunity and I hope everyone else who has been accepted a safe and exciting journey through the 2019 year. To everyone else waiting I sincerely hope for the best whether its this university or another!