Evaluation Forms

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrLiver

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am using referencenow and have asked all me writers to submit by June 1st. Now what happens if I get a secondary and there's a eval form that they a have to fill out? Do I give them the form and ask them all to send it out as they come or is the letter sufficent? One of my writers is in NY.

Members don't see this ad.

I never used any of the forms that came with my secondaries and none of the schools asked me to after they got the form I used. I did use the form that my undergrad pre-med advisor gave me. It had a bunch of things that they could rate me on and then had a place for them to write comments. It also asked me to sign if I agreed to waive my rights to see the form.

So you can get away with not using a school's form but make sure they address the same things that a secondary would ask about. Do you have any old secondary forms so you can know what the schools want to see? Some just ask about you in general, some ask if they know how you handle stress, some ask about your devotion to the medical profession and ask if you can handle medical school in their opinions, etc.....

DrLiver said:
I am using referencenow and have asked all me writers to submit by June 1st. Now what happens if I get a secondary and there's a eval form that they a have to fill out?

Are you Irish or Italian?