D
deleted400919
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I live in the Bay Area/close to San Francisco. I still have 2 semesters of Physics and 2 semesters of OChem to go before I'm finally done with all my pre-med classes. I work full time and can only take evening classes.
I know that Foothill College usually offers evening options for Physics, but so far I haven't had much luck finding evening options for OChem in the area. It seems to be because the classes and labs are so much longer for OChem. Ideally I'd like to take an accelerated OChem class over the summer but it can only be during evening hours (I think this is literally impossible haha).
Does anyone know of any schools in the Bay Area that offer evening options for Ochem and Physics?
On another note - if anyone knows of any volunteering/shadowing/programs for premeds in the Bay Area, that would be great too!
Thank you!!
I live in the Bay Area/close to San Francisco. I still have 2 semesters of Physics and 2 semesters of OChem to go before I'm finally done with all my pre-med classes. I work full time and can only take evening classes.
I know that Foothill College usually offers evening options for Physics, but so far I haven't had much luck finding evening options for OChem in the area. It seems to be because the classes and labs are so much longer for OChem. Ideally I'd like to take an accelerated OChem class over the summer but it can only be during evening hours (I think this is literally impossible haha).
Does anyone know of any schools in the Bay Area that offer evening options for Ochem and Physics?
On another note - if anyone knows of any volunteering/shadowing/programs for premeds in the Bay Area, that would be great too!
Thank you!!