Ever notice how DO girls are hotter than MD girls????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yay, my favorite thread is back! I appreciate it more now that I got into TCOM.

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, I just scrolled up and saw that Adriana was in this thread as a DO student and then I posted. How funny!

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, I just scrolled up and saw that Adriana was in this thread as a DO student and then I posted. How funny!

Hey Chaey. What are you doing this year? I know we shared questions with eachother over the summer about masters programs. Are you in a masters program right now? Decided to go DO?

Hey NRAI, I'm at Gtown SMP right now. The only DO school I applied to was my state school TCOM, and so far its my only acceptance. How about you? Did you find a program in Chicago or somewhere else this year?

Hey NRAI, I'm at Gtown SMP right now. The only DO school I applied to was my state school TCOM, and so far its my only acceptance. How about you? Did you find a program in Chicago or somewhere else this year?

Ya I m at RFU doing the BMS program. I m applying to MDs schools and gonna apply to DO schools soon.

Congrats on TCOM.:thumbup:

i noticed it during my interviews at both MD and DO schools. at first i thought i was crazy till i talked with a friend on mine who interviewed at both type of schools as well.

the DO girls are hot, and LOTS of them. i'm pretty sure some did modeling before they went to med school

the MD girls are ok to subpar, and lots of those. not to mention many still had acne problems and split-ended/frizzy hair.

i would have taken pics, but that would have been weird during the tour pulling out a digicam.

I know this is an old thread, but I just saw it. I think it's a funny point to be made, because I noticed the exact same thing, interviewing at both MD and DO schools. Some of the female DO applicants were just plain hot, no doubt. The vast majority of female MD applicants tended to look liked they'd been locked away in an organic chem lab for a few too many years or something.

Because I told this fact to my wife, I had to accept my MD school offer and turn down the DO ones. Dammit! Should have kept my mouth shut!

Haha, j/k. I did accept the MD offer, but because of geographic reasons really... and I do regret that I probably won't have as fine of scenery while sitting in class. Oh well. :)

Ya I m at RFU doing the BMS program. I m applying to MDs schools and gonna apply to DO schools soon.

Congrats on TCOM.:thumbup:
Thanks. I'm sure it will happen for you soon. Good luck! :luck:

It's the only acceptance I have right now. I've sent in the form that I'm going there (they don't require a deposit). So I'm just waiting for more interviews, but enjoying the fact that I know I'll be a doctor.

I guess I have to give some props to all the DO ladies! Go us! We will be a sight for the sore eyes of all the guys from studying too much..haha this thread cracks me up!:D

Personally I think this question on who's hotter would be solved by a simple jello-wrestling match. It's not that I care for wrestling or even women violently tearing at each other... I'm just a fan of Bill Cosby.

On a side not, a quote for the women out there...

"Alright first of all if I can speak in my own defense, all I did was tell a little joke. Second of all, women are not people. They are devices built by the Lord Jesus Christ for our entertainment."
- Peter Griffin

Ah Family Guy, when will you ever steer me wrong? Anyone who's offended by this, blame yourselves for causing my sheer boredom on waiting for someone to post something rationale for me to read.

Personally I think this question on who's hotter would be solved by a simple jello-wrestling match. It's not that I care for wrestling or even women violently tearing at each other... I'm just a fan of Bill Cosby.

On a side not, a quote for the women out there...

- Peter Griffin

Ah Family Guy, when will you ever steer me wrong? Anyone who's offended by this, blame yourselves for causing my sheer boredom on waiting for someone to post something rationale for me to read.

Hahahahahaha that quote is f-ing hilarious :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Ah, Family Guy, the source of true knowledge. Gigity, Gigity, Gigity.

I guess I have to give some props to all the DO ladies! Go us! We will be a sight for the sore eyes of all the guys from studying too much..haha this thread cracks me up!:D

Yes...yes you will. Thank you! ;)

Haha funny thing is many of the girls at the med school I m doing my smp at where kinda cute (for a med class) in the beginning of the year.......but now 1.5 quarters into the year the studying has taken a large toll on most of them.

So should an ugly girl go into MD to fit in? Or DO to become more beautiful through visual osmosis. (You know that one drop rule drunk bar thingy?)

i met a really hot girl when i visited msucom. she was hotter than any girl that i saw at an md school.

I just joined this forum and totally appreciate this thread. I'm a straight female that models and have interviewed at M.D. and D.O. programs. The women in the D.O. programs were a lot more friendly to me than the women in the M.D. programs. From past experience, women that were threatened by my beauty and brains were unfriendly to me. Those confident in themselves are friendly to me. So after my interviews, I concluded that D.O. women were a lot prettier because of their confidence and friendliness. I'm going to a D.O. program next fall because I know I'll have some good friends that are girls. Having guy friends has never been a problem for me. Some may think my conclusion to be a bit dumb....but oh, well.....I can accept that. When I model, men treat me like a dummy....so I'm immune to it now.:)

I just joined this forum and totally appreciate this thread. I'm a straight female that models and have interviewed at M.D. and D.O. programs. The women in the D.O. programs were a lot more friendly to me than the women in the M.D. programs. From past experience, women that were threatened by my beauty and brains were unfriendly to me. Those confident in themselves are friendly to me. So after my interviews, I concluded that D.O. women were a lot prettier because of their confidence and friendliness. I'm going to a D.O. program next fall because I know I'll have some good friends that are girls. Having guy friends has never been a problem for me. Some may think my conclusion to be a bit dumb....but oh, well.....I can accept that. When I model, men treat me like a dummy....so I'm immune to it now.:)

Really dumb. You would end up having good friends no matter where you went to school. The prospect of having good friends should be pretty low on the list of decision criteria.

I guess you gotta go where you think you would be the most happiest.

Got any modeling pictures?

Oh get out the firehose and spray em down. You got them all horned up!!!:D

i need to start working out again for OMM

I love this thread!!! We are DEF hotter than those MD girls. ;)

i dont know about DO vs MD as far as hotness, but one thing i do notice is that nurses and secretaries are always fat and the DO/MD is usually in good shape. What gives?

I agree about the secretaries but not the nurses. Most docs I know are also in pretty poor shape unfortunately.

i dont know about DO vs MD as far as hotness, but one thing i do notice is that nurses and secretaries are always fat and the DO/MD is usually in good shape. What gives?

Actually many of the younger nurses in the ER and Peds are in shape.

I've noticed that there are several types of nurses, just as there are several types of docs.

The hot young nurse-she is unusually bouncy, yet sweet, and as the thong peeking through her little white pants. She will also be married by age 18, yet have no qualms with flirting or partying like she isn't. Keep in mind, "hot" is relative for this one.

The fat sassy nurse- What she lacks in body she more than makes up in sassyness. Usually gives everyone a hard time. If black, is essentially laverne from scrubs.

The unusually sexual, horny, and middle aged nurse- Everything is a sex joke. She hits on anything that walks, whether it be guy, girl, or seeing eye dog. During downtime she asks the doc how much it would cost for him to have sex with the same sex. (If gay, then opp. sex.)

The bitter nurse- No matter how nice you are to her she will ALWAYS be a complete biatch and act like you just kicked her dog. Nothing you do will be right and she'll find arbitrary things to bitch you out about.

The Eccentric Nurse - Usually very nice, but can not have a proper segue to save her life. Generally she chooses to talk about her 86 cats, or how proud she is of her son who just got his hunting license and got busted for meth. production.

If I left any off please let me know. I am watching football and kind of doing these off the top of my mind. These really can be applied to just about any speciality, but the freakishly horny one and the bitter one are MORE than slightly common.

Fat ass translates directly to low work produciton

At the ER where I work, we have another type of nurse: the hot, mid-20's, single nurse. There are three that I have specifically in mind, and they are very hot, generally easy to get along with (for me anyway, not necessarily other chicks), and these are all people that I would love to have relations with.

At the ER where I work, we have another type of nurse: the hot, mid-20's, single nurse. There are three that I have specifically in mind, and they are very hot, generally easy to get along with (for me anyway, not necessarily other chicks), and these are all people that I would love to have relations with.

Yea. I was debating whether to throw that one in there. I figured many are combinations of the above. I also don't seem to meet many young single nurses. They all become single around 30 or so after their first divorce. Sometimes younger.

I agree.

I hate to generalize, but "Beautiful" women are good to look at, but bad to be with....I vowed never to marry a "beautiful" woman.

And what is so special about "beautiful" girls anyways? They are everywere. And if they are not around you, just offer a 'donation" of $300/hour and they will come running at you in droves! :smuggrin:

I always say, "beautiful' bodies? Thats everywere, but beautiful souls? Now thats rare.

"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, get an ugly girl to be your wife.
Take it from my personal point of view, ask an ugly girl to marry you

...she maybe ugly, but she shoore can cook"

what a song.

Yea. I was debating whether to throw that one in there. I figured many are combinations of the above. I also don't seem to meet many young single nurses. They all become single around 30 or so after their first divorce. Sometimes younger.

I've also noticed that a few of the aforementioned demographic tend to go a bit too heavy on the eye shadow for my tastes - no offense TFunk ;).

Ever notice that girls are hotter than boys?

Yes, we have, Rosie. ;)

I thought that line in "Knocked Up" was funny - you know, when he tells her she's "much prettier than he is"...

The best line is when Paul Ruud and his wife are discussing bed time activities:
Her: "I'm constipated but do you still want to do it?"
Him: "Well, now...!"

Those guys are just a laugh riot. Too bad the trailer is practically the movie spoiler.

Directly plagiarizing from Seinfeld, I have always said that Guys are SUVs and girls are like sports cars. Guys are big, inefficient, but we are great for carrying lots of crap around and doing heavy labor. Girls are smaller, have the curves, and lets face it...everybody wants a sports car. You don't see too many men in a mid-life crisis buying a new pickup truck...well, where I am you do, but overall. AND there are crappy SUVs/Sports cars and really nice one. There are def. certain SUVs I'd take over certain sports cars....Wait, I mean.....aw crap.

the funny thing is that most admissions directors read sdn forums....i wonder what they think about this one

the funny thing is that most admissions directors read sdn forums....i wonder what they think about this one

I bet they are thinking that DO girls are indeed hotter than MD girls...;)

this is way old, but i disagree...im RN to DO/MD (not sure) and im attractive. and 28. and never married. so by thirty, i assume i still will be...untainted and optimistic. ;)

It seems that if a doctor is HOT, the men will never take her seriously and the women just hate her because they think she is trying to hard. So its kind of a good and bad thing.

DaniMD after being a RN what is pushing you towards medical school now? (I am assuming your applying for school)

well, no, not yet. im finishing my undergrad in nursing, then applying. im not yet an RN, i should have been more clear. Ive always wanted to pursue med school, but i wanted to "live my life". 10 yrs later and the pull is still strong, so I originally went back for my RN...but as soon as I started I knew id never be happy staying at that level.

woman1.jpg

Woman%20engineer.jpg

0307Po01L.jpg

Female engineers trump all :love:

:barf:

this is way old, but i disagree...im RN to DO/MD (not sure) and im attractive. and 28. and never married. so by thirty, i assume i still will be...untainted and optimistic. ;)

Way to resurrect a dead thread. ;) Note that I said I don't see MANY. Never said they weren't out there. There is always the scattered one, many are coming off from that divorce to the marine or high school sweetie when they get married at 18. There are always exceptions. I was just going by trends. Not making fun of. My mom was one of those coming off of the divorce form a pro basketball player, so without the stereotypes I wouldn't be around. ;)

its not hard to be in shape in your 20s. :rolleyes:
try these same women after years of skipping eating and workouts when theyre 40s :(

its not hard to be in shape in your 20s. :rolleyes:
try these same women after years of skipping eating and workouts when theyre 40s :(

To dive in to the shallowness that is this thread--why would it matter what the 40 year old women look like? If you're gonna be a doctor, you'll be (relatively) wealthy and can get any cute gold-digger you want, regardless of age! :)

Seriously, though, I find good-looking women to be a distraction in class. I have issues with keeping my attention, and the pretty girl sitting in front of me only makes it worse. I guess I'll have to sit up front, and hope the professor/instructor isn't hot