Ever notice how DO girls are hotter than MD girls????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
kaikai128 said:
Guess you guys are just going to have to come to FL. ;)

You come to PA and we have an aggreement.

Members don't see this ad.

dr.z said:
Will you go on a date with me if I goto Florida?

She'd better, that is one hell of a plane flight.

Members don't see this ad :)
dr.z said:
Will you go on a date with me if I goto Florida?
You have seen me...I have not seen you. You may submit your resume to my PM inbox. ;) If all your references check out...sure.

dr.z said:
I'm afraid I'm not good enough... :scared:

Dude, kaikai is hot. She was my tour lady when I was there (NSU). I guess that was my lucky day because NSU was my first interview and acceptance. I'll never complain about NSU. :)

dr.z said:
I'm afraid I'm not good enough... :scared:

Z... I am sorry to hear you talk that way. One thing I learned in my last 28years of life... girls (normal ones.. not mentally challanged) evaluate looks differently than guys do.. ohhh and different from what TV does.

CONFIDENCE is a big factor.
Humour and Inteligence, also big factors.

kaikai128 said:
You have seen me...I have not seen you. You may submit your resume to my PM inbox. ;) If all your references check out...sure.

KaiKai.. fine.. you saw me.. I saw you.. we practice OMM when I am in FL, what do you say??? I won't disapoint ;)

NewNick said:
Dude, kaikai is hot. She was my tour lady when I was there (NSU). I guess that was my lucky day because NSU was my first interview and acceptance. I'll never complain about NSU. :)

You're lucky!

docbill said:
Z... I am sorry to hear you talk that way. One thing I learned in my last 28years of life... girls (normal ones.. not mentally challanged) evaluate looks differently than guys do.. ohhh and different from what TV does.

True, but being humble isn't a bad thing.

docbill said:

Being hung like an earlobe helps as well...oh...wait...

NewNick said:
I am very sorry to disapoint, but I was not your tour lady when you were @ NSU. I can say this with confidence because I don't give tours. :( I am sorry to disapoint.

Members don't see this ad :)
Allow me to post the most offensive thing on this thread (I apologize ahead of time):

(1) intelligence ("book smarts"), usually, is INVERSELY correlated w/ female attractiveness

(2) DO schools are easier to get into than MD schools

CONCLUSION: DO Girls are hotter.

Simple and easy to understand, no debate needed. ;)

sga814 said:
Allow me to post the most offensive thing on this thread (I apologize ahead of time):

(1) intelligence ("book smarts"), usually, is INVERSELY correlated w/ female attractiveness

(2) DO schools are easier to get into than MD schools

CONCLUSION: DO Girls are hotter.

Simple and easy to understand, no debate needed. ;)

(3) common sense ("street smarts"), usually, is INVERSELY correlated w/ intelligence ("book smarts")

(4) see 2

--> Would you rather have an extremely intelligent physician with no common sense, or a moderately intelligent physician with excellent common sense?

I'll go with the latter every time.

I also know of extremely hot MD student females and REALLY ugly DO student females. (The opposite can also be seen, of course.)

OSUdoc08 said:
(3) common sense ("street smarts"), usually, is INVERSELY correlated w/ intelligence ("book smarts")

(4) see 2

--> Would you rather have an extremely intelligent physician with no common sense, or a moderately intelligent physician with excellent common sense?

I'll go with the latter every time.

I also know of extremely hot MD student females and REALLY ugly DO student females. (The opposite can also be seen, of course.)

Hm, if you're trying to say DO's make better doc's than US-educated MD's.. then I believe this should be moved to a different, more violent thread.

However, I believe the point of this thread is to determine why DO girls tend to be hotter, not why DO is "better" than MD.

Oh yes- and if I had to choose b/w a FEMALE DO or MD, I'd go with the DO, b/c well... you know... the blonds vs. brunnettes stereotypical analogy.. same thing

sga814 said:
Hm, if you're trying to say DO's make better doc's than US-educated MD's.. then I believe this should be moved to a different, more violent thread.

However, I believe the point of this thread is to determine why DO girls tend to be hotter, not why DO is "better" than MD.

Oh yes- and if I had to choose b/w a FEMALE DO or MD, I'd go with the DO, b/c well... you know... the blonds vs. brunnettes stereotypical analogy.. same thing

I was simply turning around an implication that our friendly MD student poster made. I wasn't interested in making it into a more lengthy conversation.

With that being said, the hottest girls are the nurses----not the DO's and not the MD's. Particularly in the ER and pediatric floors.

OSUdoc08 said:
I was simply turning around an implication that our friendly MD student poster made. I wasn't interested in making it into a more lengthy conversation.

With that being said, the hottest girls are the nurses----not the DO's and not the MD's. Particularly in the ER and pediatric floors.

I agree, nurses rock, plus they give good sponge baths

hehe just a funny thing i learned the other day. apparently, alot of single, male physicians who start practicing end up hooking up with female drug reps because those are the only ones they really have time to interact with that are outside their workplace.

Jamers said:
I agree, nurses rock, plus they give good sponge baths

They are also used to taking doctor's orders.

ILoveIceCream said:
hehe just a funny thing i learned the other day. apparently, alot of single, male physicians who start practicing end up hooking up with female drug reps because those are the only ones they really have time to interact with that are outside their workplace.

I won't complain about this.

kaikai128 said:
I am very sorry to disapoint, but I was not your tour lady when you were @ NSU. I can say this with confidence because I don't give tours. :( I am sorry to disapoint.

Ah, so another hot lady. :) Sorry.

sga814 said:

well, not to go all nerd here or be shallow, but evolutionarily, attractiveness and intelligence might correspond as a means for an increased chance of survival...i read something about that, somewhere, eh! this thread has been making me laugh :laugh:

perhaps the old saying is true, beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;)

This thread is freaking awesome....LOL...Looks like I'll come find KaiKai come August and be the judge of it.. But I have a sneaking suspicion that the Dental/Optometry students at NSU may be better looking than the DO students...as Karina mentions

DrMikeyLu said:
This thread is freaking awesome....LOL...Looks like I'll come find KaiKai come August and be the judge of it.. But I have a sneaking suspicion that the Dental/Optometry students at NSU may be better looking than the DO students...as Karina mentions

I'm putting my money on the undergrad nursing students :D

i hope DO girls are hotter... i think they should have a reality t.v. show based on medical students... they should do US MD, US DO, caribbean MD...

i like the previous post... nursing school rocks. if this DO thing doesn't work out for me, i'll be hounding those young girls. LOL. j/k

kaikai128 said:

heyhey.. mind posting your pic here or drop me a PM? i wanna see what all the hype's about ;)

DrMikeyLu said:

You know who is hot? Foreign chicks...those accents...oooo

dr.z said:
Any COMP inputs?

--I'm going to Touro-NV, not COMP, but I went to the Post-Bac program at Scripps in Claremont, and lived down the street from COMP...the girls there are LOVELY. And they're all nice, sweet osteopaths :cool: .

This IS a funny ass thread!

bblue said:
--I'm going to Touro-NV, not COMP, but I went to the Post-Bac program at Scripps in Claremont, and lived down the street from COMP...the girls there are LOVELY. And they're all nice, sweet osteopaths :cool: .

This IS a funny ass thread!

That's how I like them! :thumbup:

Uh-uhuhuhuhuhuhu...

Uh-huhuhuhuh...

You think they'll like...

Touch me in my privacy parts during OMM training?

That would be cool....

i wonder if there are any greatest hits in DO school as in my undergrad frat. if not, i will have to set the record and hope nobody hits it more than me.

LOL. ok, i took it way too far. if you cannot understand my rhetoric above, don't worry. if you can, i apologize for my behavior.

So where are the hot KCUMBers?

What hot KCUMB upcoming first year student??? Right here :)

lol....I think some guy should answer his interview question.....So why do you want to enter osteopathic medicine??? Ummm....b/c the D.O. girls are way hotter than the allopathic ones....haha

ILoveIceCream said:

That could be cool. Atleast they work and make a decent living. Have a job semi health related.

Can you be too ugly for medical school?

Ugly Boy said:
Can you be too ugly for medical school?

That's why schools have a face to face interview, but obviously they let some slip though.

Yeah, I have noticed an inverse relationship between how highly ranked a school is and the hotness of the female students. I'm sorry to report I can verify this from personal experience. :(

Taurus said:
Yeah, I have noticed an inverse relationship between how highly ranked a school is and the hotness of the female students. I'm sorry to report I can verify this from personal experience. :(

That's why you should stick to hitting on nurses.

OSUdoc08 said:
That's why you should stick to hitting on nurses.

Do the nurses ever hit back? I mean do they flirt with the docs?

NRAI2001 said:
Do the nurses ever hit back? I mean do they flirt with the docs?

Are you kidding?

That goes without saying.

Every nurse wants to take the newest young doctor to the stock room.

OSUdoc08 said:
Are you kidding?

Do they start with medical students? I would like some training from them before I become a doctor.

dr.z said:
Do they start with medical students? I would like some training from them before I become a doctor.

Anyone with a white coat.

I've caught a nurse with a respiratory therapist one time.

OSUdoc08 said:
Anyone with a white coat.

I've caught a nurse with a respiratory therapist one time.

:laugh: What hospital is this???

OSUDoc08 said:
Are you kidding?

Although the anticipation of starting 3rd year is getting to me, I'm more expecting to get yelled at rather than taken to the stock room :laugh:

I feel like that squirrel from Ice Age (Scrat was his name I think). Maybe it's just "Pre-Comlex related depression."