Ever notice how DO girls are hotter than MD girls????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Richie Truxillo said:
Although the anticipation of starting 3rd year is getting to me, I'm more expecting to get yelled at rather than taken to the stock room :laugh:

I feel like that squirrel from Ice Age (Scrat was his name I think). Maybe it's just "Pre-Comlex related depression."

Please let us know if you get lucky!

Members don't see this ad.

Ugly Boy said:
Can you be too ugly for medical school?

Hahahaha

Seriously! That's awesome!!

But you know what? I'm sure that there has been someone who didn't get in because he or she was too damn ugly...

Haha...

This thread has way too much words and not enough pictures of girls...

That said... this thread is hilarious.

Members don't see this ad :)
Junkster said:
This thread has way too much words and not enough pictures of girls...

That said... this thread is hilarious.

We would rather just let you guys believe that all of us DO girls are hot than to post pictures and shatter your little fantasy. ;)
Others have tried to encourage the posting of pictures on this thread before, and it really doesn't seem to be happening.

andi_cvr said:
We would rather just let you guys believe that all of us DO girls are hot than to post pictures and shatter your little fantasy. ;)
Others have tried to encourage the posting of pictures on this thread before, and it really doesn't seem to be happening.

tease

andi_cvr said:

I'm still waiting.

honestly, the hottest 2 girls i saw during this whole process were at UMASS. Our tourguide and one of the interviewees were 2 of the hottest women i have ever seen in person... seriously. :love:

the tour guide looked like courtney cox but hotter. :love: :thumbup:

I was really impressed overall with the girls at western though... i think UNE was ok. I didn't see much of the students there.

although, since i have a girlfriend that is probably going to law school far away from where i go to med schoo, the uglier the better!! :laugh:

andi_cvr said:

i'm sure there are more of these :
135_f30ac86edb3fc5ef11e47bae3d5b2c39.jpg

at DO schools

and more of these:
uglyPeople.jpg

at MD schools.

snap!

gottalovemilk said:

at DO schools

and more of these:
uglyPeople.jpg

at MD schools.

snap!

Hey now, be nice. And to the MD defense, the allo premeds post their pictures. Back up the DO claim and post pics here!

As for the pictures above, it just goes to show that while beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes to the bone.

OctoDoc said:
Hey now, be nice. And to the MD defense, the allo premeds post their pictures. Back up the DO claim and post pics here!

As for the pictures above, it just goes to show that while beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes to the bone.

Hey, thats my mother! I mean...

OctoDoc said:
So, you know! :D

Every day I look in the mirror...

I must have hit every branch on the way down from the ugly tree

gottalovemilk said:

at DO schools
snap!

She looks bitchy.. and high maintenance. I know I have dated her type before. After the novelty wears off.. ohhh myyy goooodddd... so demanding and needy.. etc...

Members don't see this ad :)
docbill said:
She looks bitchy.. and high maintenance. I know I have dated her type before. After the novelty wears off.. ohhh myyy goooodddd... so demanding and needy.. etc...
actually, she is quite nice. as for high maintenance, i have yet to meet a girl that isn't and would be very suspicious if she wasn't.

gottalovemilk said:
actually, she is quite nice. as for high maintenance, i have yet to meet a girl that isn't and would be very suspicious if she wasn't.

You mean you have never met the girls that can shoot, spit and drive faster/better than most men?? Must only be in PA. I love being a hick :laugh:

docbill said:

I can date her for like a month. Doesn't have to last that long.

gottalovemilk said:

at DO schools

All right...

Who is this woman?

Polynikes said:
All right...

Who is this woman?

She's the newest Victoria Secret's Angel....she's from Brazil....

Karina said:
She's the newest Victoria Secret's Angel....she's from Brazil....

It's Adriana Lima... she's been around for years.

... or so I've been told...

docbill said:

I agree.

I hate to generalize, but "Beautiful" women are good to look at, but bad to be with....I vowed never to marry a "beautiful" woman.

And what is so special about "beautiful" girls anyways? They are everywere. And if they are not around you, just offer a 'donation" of $300/hour and they will come running at you in droves! :smuggrin:

I always say, "beautiful' bodies? Thats everywere, but beautiful souls? Now thats rare.

now i want to really know what the LADIES have to say about d.o. guys?? ;)

cbenedic said:
now i want to really know what the LADIES have to say about d.o. guys?? ;)

Well, I am not a chick, but....I remember "a study" done years ago that compaired human testies/penis size to brain size/intelligence (somthing like that). It was found that people with larger testies/penises are less intelligent comparatively.

If this study is true, I would assume that chicks will have more pleasure hanging out with a D.O. as opposed to an M.D. ;)

Leukocyte said:
Well, I am not a chick, but....I remember "a study" done years ago that compaired human testies/penis size to brain size/intelligence (somthing like that). It was found that people with larger testies/penises are less intelligent comparatively.

If this study is true, I would assume that chicks will have more pleasure ganging out with a D.O. as opposed to an M.D. ;)

By the same logic, if you chicks want to experience ultimate sensual pleasure, then hang out with a FMG, especially Caribbean medical school FMGs like myself.

Had to post this so that I do not offend the D.O.s here. :scared:

Leukocyte said:

If this study is true, I would assume that chicks will have more pleasure hanging out with a D.O. as opposed to an M.D. ;)
Again to borrow one of my all time favorite lines from VenT "DO = dispensing orgasms"

DORoe said:
Again to borrow one of my all time favorite lines from VenT "DO = dispensing orgasms"

DORoe, you -once again- speak the truth. It's no wonder only DO students feel comfortable learning OMM. We're not ashamed of showing and touching our hot bods.

Pubic shear LAR anyone?

Come back to life, forgotten thread!

There is no way that is true!!! I want to see that study! LOL!:laugh: What are you implying...?!?! I will just say this. I think that intelligence is sexy, and as long as there is SOMETHING the exact size doesn't matter that much at all. But, I do think that all of you DO men are hot! (Hope my husband doesn't read this...;) ):love:

Just one last thought...What good is it to have something that large and lack the brains and intelligence to use it properly?

I don't think it's their brains that dictate the proper use...haha.

I think its a pretty intelligent choice for DO men to go to DO school in an evolutionary stand point. DO- hotter girls/very intelligent= more opportunities for offspring, DO men choose DO for this reason along with many other reasons such as OMM (we get to see you half naked and grope you almost every day) Its like joining Home economics in highschool except better.:rolleyes: OMM is just another fancy word for hot sex/ and massive orgy anyway OMM= outlandish macking medicine.

hehe

I think its a pretty intelligent choice for DO men to go to DO school in an evolutionary stand point. DO- hotter girls/very intelligent= more opportunities for offspring, DO men choose DO for this reason along with many other reasons such as OMM (we get to see you half naked and grope you almost every day) Its like joining Home economics in highschool except better.:rolleyes: OMM is just another fancy word for hot sex/ and massive orgy anyway OMM= outlandish macking medicine.

hehe

:smuggrin:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Take two equally attractive female medical students, one allopathic and one osteopathic.

If one of them can HVLA my neck and soft tissue my L-spine...she is hotter. ;)

to be fair...she's probably got a better tan...

Probably...I heard those Carib schools are like that. 45 minutes of class/day followed by hours of sunbathing. ;)

I agree.

I hate to generalize, but "Beautiful" women are good to look at, but bad to be with....I vowed never to marry a "beautiful" woman.

Funny...I hear all kinds of guys saying this on the internet, but I know plenty of good lookin' girls, have dated quite a few, and I've never experienced this beautiful = horrible phenomenon so many e-gods speak of.

Guess I need to take the blinders off, eh?

Why is it that only guys are commenting on this Thread about feeling up girls during OMM... You guys are scaring away the good girls!!! They are gonna end up in NURSING!!!

Why is it that only guys are commenting on this Thread about feeling up girls during OMM... You guys are scaring away the good girls!!! They are gonna end up in NURSING!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
no body said you won't need to sacrifice to be a doctor LOL