♪ ♫ Every Day I'm Shufflin' WW Sign-Ups ♫ ♪

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Disney Music?

• Yes

• Yes

• Nutmeg

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea what a mayor does but will vote for my mason Bro ###elect AM###

Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Mayor Election

Dubz (2) - dubz, snowy
Am (2) - am, paws
Ny (3) - jilary, sp, stl
Genny (3) - genny, fs, allie
Dds (1) - dds
Doghead (3) - kata, doghead, greeney

14/18
Deadline tomorrow evening

elect nyanko because I plan to vote to lynch doghead barring someone I actually feel is suspicious just because hydra players annoy me because of the pain in trying to read both players.

Mayor Election

Dubz (2) - dubz, snowy
Am (2) - am, paws
Ny (5) - jilary, sp, stl, lis, ny
Genny (3) - genny, fs, allie
Dds (1) - dds
Doghead (3) - kata, doghead, greeney
Lis (1) - cray

17/18

Missing @PippyPony

Deadline this evening

Literally had no idea this game was going, let alone that I was tagged (thanks for the heads up, Kara :) )
Before roles go out, heads up that my participation will be very low because I have a massive exam later this week that's going to eat me alive. Probs wouldn't have signed up but oh wells. Lol

Elect nyanko
better to get her seered sooner rather than later

Members don't see this ad :)
(This is a music themed game, yes?)

Though if you're hoping this will protect you from life-ruining via PM, I can't help you with that

My plan is to only respond to STL in Castiel gifs this game, so no worries ;)

Reactions: 3 users
Before roles go out, heads up that my participation will be very low because I have a massive exam later this week that's going to eat me alive.
Me too. I probably shouldn't have signed up, but I died so early in the last game and I need to scratch this itch!

Reactions: 2 users
@Trilt is there a tator tot chat by chance??
what is tater tot chat by chance?? sounds tasty

also, feel special (cursed?), this is the only part of SDN that I'm currently involved with

I signed up before I decided on a hiatus, and I like to follow through on my word. I never want to let down my WW teammates!

Plus, WW is addicting. Y'all are fun and the only ones I love atm.

though I will still try to keep involvement high,
especially since I'm not much elsewhere on SDN,
I warned y'all that work ramped up so it might be less in any case

I'm assuming I'll get tagged in the new game thread? my alerts seem to be all goofed up

what is tater tot chat by chance?? sounds tasty

It's the (spec)tator chat. With "tot" thrown in there because Ski is a nickname queen. At some point this year, WW became a spectator sport.

Reactions: 1 users
Soooo feel free to claim modbandonment, but things came up and roles are likely gonna go out tomorrow night. Likely fairly late. Sorry guys, quick weekend trip expanded a bit.

Reactions: 1 users
Soooo feel free to claim modbandonment, but things came up and roles are likely gonna go out tomorrow night. Likely fairly late. Sorry guys, quick weekend trip expanded a bit.
MODBANDONMENT MODBANDONMENT
(kidding, Enjoy your trip and pet da new kitty!!!)

Says she won't be active because of some major exam ...

Bitches about roles not being out ...

Total sketch. Good lynch target.

You ride PippyPony the whole game (seems appropriate for a pony) and I'll ride you. Even if you are old ;)

It could be the new thing

You ride PippyPony the whole game (seems appropriate for a pony) and I'll ride you. Even if you are old ;)

87wQl.gif

Reactions: 2 users

Woah woah no one is doing any riding of me at any time. Think of me more like one of those feral ponies that hang out on barrier islands.

LOL, guys, it was a reference to the last game.

The whole time LIS was "riding" Ceke, and I in turn was "riding" LIS, partly because of that.

Basically, I'm wondering the chances of LIS tunneling Pippy leading me to tunnel him.....AGAIN.

MeMbQDP.jpg

I just phrased it funny because I love metaphors that can be taken wrong. Truly.

But yeah, Trilt, hurry up, grab us and throw us in the game thread!! Please.

LOL, guys, it was a reference to the last game.

The whole time LIS was "riding" Ceke, and I in turn was "riding" LIS, partly because of that.

Basically, I'm wondering the chances of LIS tunneling Pippy leading me to tunnel him.....AGAIN.

View attachment 225436

I just phrased it funny because I love metaphors that can be taken wrong. Truly.

But yeah, Trilt, hurry up, grab us and throw us in the game thread!! Please.

I always tunnel Pippy, which means that I never tunnel Pippy because I talk myself out of it because I know that I always tunnel Pippy.

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.