Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We could get remarried and hydra as DogHead 😉I'll play if someone wants to hydra with me... but I don't have the time to commit to playing by myself right now.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
We could get remarried and hydra as DogHead 😉I'll play if someone wants to hydra with me... but I don't have the time to commit to playing by myself right now.
Yeah, I've been wanting to play another game just because it's been so long! Like many other things with vet school in the mix, I don't think there's ever a "good time", and really you just have to jump into it and do what you can I guess.But it's been soooo long!
if it really is a **** time for a lot of players I'm not heartbroken to not run this. I just came up with something silly. 🙂
We could get remarried and hydra as DogHead 😉
I'll accept the title of mistress then@Caiter92 has to approve any additional wives, but I would love to be DogHead 😛
I'm perfectly fine with this. 🙂This Ship Will Carry Our Bodies Safe to Shore
1. Dubz
2. Sporty
3. SummerTheLynx
4. Mad Jack - needs confirmation
You Let Me Complicate You
5. PippyPony
6. Jilary
7. Allie
8. AM
Nicknamed it the Porridge
9. Snowy
10. FS
11. genny
12. Crayola
Swayback, and Ripchord and Parachute Face
13. Paws
14. nyan
15. DogHead (your friendly neighborhood hydra of Finn & vmh)
16.
Tentatively holding this space until the mods give us an official go ahead to hydra this game 😀
Snipping genny of the list, are we? 😉
Honestly depends if I get it done/full this evening or if y'all need to wait for me to be back from a Regina Spektor concert up north tomorrow, lol.
INCEST@Caiter92 has to approve any additional wives, but I would love to be DogHead 😛
Certainly wouldn't be the first time....INCEST

I was just telling my lab partners today that I have genetic standards and would never date a relative lol.INCEST
Technically MJ hasn't officially signed up.... Trilt could maybe make a call on that, depending on how quickly she wants to start.Can I join a spectator chat? I would play, but all the spaces are taken!
ROSTER
1 - 16.
etc (if needed)...
I think the "etc" means Trilt is flexible on numbers.Can I join a spectator chat? I would play, but all the spaces are taken!
Booboo I was driving home from vacation when this started 🙁Found!
@greeneyegal92
Booboo I was driving home from vacation when this started 🙁
This Ship Will Carry Our Bodies Safe to Shore
1. Dubz
2. Sporty
3. SummerTheLynx
4. Mad Jack - needs confirmation
You Let Me Complicate You
5. PippyPony
6. Jilary
7. Allie
8. AM
Nicknamed it the Porridge
9. Snowy
10. FS
11. genny
12. Crayola
Swayback, and Ripchord and Parachute Face
13. Paws
14. nyan
15. DogHead (your friendly neighborhood hydra of Finn & vmh)
16. ddstothecor
Etc...
17. kata
18. greeneyegal92
This feels like a lie 😉Elect AM
I will never do 20Q again if you elect me.
This feels like a lie 😉
Two heads are better than one! 😉elect doghead because that sounds fun
Ask Nyanko about that (or was it nohika?)*sponsored by the genny for mayor campaign: she can't possibly be a wolf 3 times in a row, right?
Ask Nyanko about that (or was it nohika?)
It was nohika followed by ny twice.
I like this noob^Masturbation should only be done in public!
This seems like an appropriate avatar change. Good job, I'm proud of you. I'm definitely not biased towards chatot or anything, either.But I'm sure STL could calculate the probability. 😉
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.