Everyone Happy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think he stated that he was under the impression that you had locked it. I think he intentionally did not call you out on locking it because he respects your privacy decisions just like he is respecting Jet's.
That is my impression anyway. I think both of you knew who closed the thread, but the casual reader, like me, thought there was some big mystery about who locked it or some looming big brother issue from the higher ups. Good to know that is not the case.

Your impression is on target. If a member of the SDN staff had closed the thread, they would have left a message in the thread saying why. I think I'm pretty much the only "higher up" who is involved with this forum right now, and over the years, I've tried to be pretty transparent about my involvement, on the rare occasions when I actually do get involved. I try not to create any mysteries, anyway...

Members don't see this ad.

. removed per mods comments (even though quoted elsewhere - which can be removed by those posters/mods but not me gang, sorry)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
May I suggest ALL OFFENDED by this behavior report btbam. Hold the mods to an equal playing field and let's see what happens. Simultaneously reminding btbam that THIS BEHAVIOR is 100% unacceptable on SDN Anesthesia Forum.

Btbam crossed the line...

D712

Since pgg already edited out the offending information, I think it's safe for you guys to assume that we're aware of the issue and handling it. :thumbup:

I would also suggest that when someone posts something problematic like this, that it's best to report it and avoid quoting it, since that creates even more work for the mods. I'm not saying that you specificially quoted it, D712, but just speaking in general.

May I suggest ALL OFFENDED by this behavior report btbam. Hold the mods to an equal playing field and let's see what happens. Simultaneously reminding btbam that THIS BEHAVIOR is 100% unacceptable on SDN Anesthesia Forum.

D712

My guess is he already got a warning or a few points. It doesn't matter if 1 or 100 people report the infraction.
Of course if he does it again, that's a different story.

Your impression is on target. If a member of the SDN staff had closed the thread, they would have left a message in the thread saying why. I think I'm pretty much the only "higher up" who is involved with this forum right now, and over the years, I've tried to be pretty transparent about my involvement, on the rare occasions when I actually do get involved. I try not to create any mysteries, anyway...

Are you serious? I know that mods see who closes threads. Why would I pretend? I stated earlier that I am not playing games here. My concern was that pgg didnt know it was me and if that were the case then he needs to pay attention I'm still not sure if he knew it was me or not.

Your transparancy didnt come easy, did it?

You have been very levelheaded since those days.:thumbup:

That is why I am so confused as to how we got in this situation again.

Are you serious? I know that mods see who closes threads. Why would I pretend? I stated earlier that I am not playing games here. My concern was that pgg didnt know it was me and if that were the case then he needs to pay attention I'm still not sure if he knew it was me or not.

Your transparancy didnt come easy, did it?

You have been very levelheaded since those days.:thumbup:

That is why I am so confused as to how we got in this situation again.

Our system logs moderator actions, but not thread closures by the OPs of threads. So it's easy enough to deduce that since a moderator didn't close the thread, the OP (you) did.

And, I think you have me confused with another administrator, because I can't recall ever having major issues with anyone in this forum. I've been around here for a while, helping the moderators with stuff like keeping out CRNA trolls and other riff raff. Etc.

I can't comment on the current "situation" - and you know that. No matter how often the question is asked, the answer will always be the same.

D712

D712,

I 100% agree with the sentiment here. I also want to say I enjoy your posts as well as everything else on the site (but I like watching train wrecks too).

We all know you are a writer and maybe you just like adjectives and modifiers more than the current shorthand txting crowd but may I humbly point out something that may be contributing to the "hating" you get here; "young med students" is not necessary to make your point. ALL users should know that threats and posting personal info is against TOS and poor form in general. I think (my theory, can't speak for anyone) is that some people pick up a hint of passive aggressive talking down to from you. Now this coming from an attending wouldn't raise an eyebrow but from a premed it can be construed as acting bigger than your station..... There have been other examples I have noticed, such as "shouldn't you be studying" etc.

Just an observation. And I'm not looking for a flamewar, mainly because I have nothing against you.... But also because I'm matched, on my last rotation, off for the day, and ready to relax in from of the boob-tube, maybe watching something that will result in the increase in your net worth. Life is good.

P.S. Hope you get (have already gotten?) into med school, more non-trads never hurts.

And, I think you have me confused with another administrator, because I can't recall ever having major issues with anyone in this forum. I've been around here for a while, helping the moderators with stuff like keeping out CRNA trolls and other riff raff. Etc..

My bad.
I appologize.

Ladies,
I have to say that this back and forth exchange is really... really annoying!
But carry on if you like!
I would like also to remind those young rebels who accused Noyac and the older generation of being outdated (that includes you Mr. Pent_Sux_Tube) that for the next 15 to 20 years when you look for a job it's going to be one of us horrible old timers that will interview you and determine your worthiness.
So, you might want to learn how to show some respect.

D712

Please do not call out users in this manner. Everyone who uses the forum is well ware that they can report any post they find objectionable and rest assured we review every complaint.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bertelman,

If other people's good fortunes are what you find acceptable to use as ammunition to attack people here, then you are, by far, the most ridiculous human-being on this forum. Take a cue from Norm, UTSouthwest, about what's important in life and how to treat your fellow docs, colleagues, patients and strangers for that matter.
The fact that you find someone else's success as target practice, and sit here to write about it being an ok thing to do, is repulsive. And let's get this straight: the only reason I don't tell you how I REALLY feel is I'm on some sort of 2-week notice of my own. But I hope the REST OF THE ENTIRE forum, of overachieving and hard working doctors, who work their BUTTS off for success (certainly that I personally measure only in a SMALL part by $$$) see the utter hypocrisy in your post.

Stop dropping names. Jet, Noy, UT, Norm, whatever. It's not becoming. Stand up on your own merits, or don't stand up at all. We know who you are, and that's good enough. You don't need to drop a couple names to get street cred around here. If they believe in what you are preaching, they will voice their support.

I'm not using your success as target practice. I have never targeted you. In my cursory search of the last week or two, I have not attacked you. I don't recall a single attack on you, ever. You wondered why people make comments about your job, I offered an explanation. You must admit that you have a tendency to mention your work as a writer much more often than anyone else around here mentions their prior jobs, though many of us have had them. In fact, I only know of one other poster's prior career on this forum. Ironically, I don't think he has ever mentioned it, although most would agree that it was much cooler than your job as a writer.

I never said it was OK to use success as a target. But you're a big boy, and if you don't want people to use it, stop mentioning it. You can only fix what you can control.

I believe you have implied that I am not a hard worker, that I have not "worked my butt off." I challenge you to prove your point of me being uneducated, lazy or underachieving. Lacking any proof, I suggest you stick to what you know, which is making people laugh and cry in between commercial breaks. I promise I will never try to tell you how to write for a show. Ever. In turn, I would expect you to if not acknowledge, at least assume that I have worked as hard as anyone here to complete med school, residency, and soon fellowship, and I capped that off by securing a job I wanted in the city I desired.

And yes, I've been ATTACKED on here for going to med school later in life. The whole, "it's a calling thing" too. But I guess that's fair game for you as well, right? Right.
Relevant to the discussion? I'll tell you what's relevant, if I write it, it's now a relevant part of OUR discussion. Two way street. Got it?

If I had an inkling of respect for you as a doc or person prior to your post, you've lost it. And I hope I have more than one follower who has seen the light with your pathetic comment. :thumb down :thumb down

Now you just sound angry and spiteful. This is not Survivor, and there are no teams here. I don't have any "followers", and neither do you.

You see me posting million dollar lifestyle posts here? House on Mulholland posts here? 5,000 watch posts? Mercedes posts? Or do I talk about my 03 Jeep and get flamed for it? And my observing and studying? And test tasking? And some behind the scenes talk about making tv shows? Does that success really IRK you? TOO BAD. And WOW.

Pathetic. Mods, take note, Bert's looking for a rise.

D712

Are you seriously asking the mods to look out for my inflammatory posting? If so, there is an easier way to do so. Report my post. Don't expect a mod to wade through this morass of a thread. It's that little red-and-white button that looks like a yield sign. Otherwise, don't cry to anyone looking for backup here.

Yeah, I'm not saying it's so much of an attack as it is justifying why he and others can AND SHOULD hate. And frankly - HATING AN ANONYMOUS INTERNET POSTER...REALLY??????????? Is that what Bert really spends his time doing?

Yes.

Lemme not sidestep it, on that other thread that got locked recently, the big war one, Bert managed his usual, thoughtless posts targeting me and Jet. Typical. He must be some sort of pent up writer who has been trying to write his great american novel/screenplay and can't get a publisher or agent to read it let alone use it for toilet paper. He isn't giving me genuine heartfelt advice. His posts, time and again, have attacked me. For the record.

So, ya know what? I just think of UTSouthwest and how he would look at someone who wastes his time targeting strangers who are otherwise happily living their lives...
I don't bemoan the Mods here, they have their hands full, mostly with people with nothing better to do than to fling crap at people's direction who don't deserve it. Chasing people because of their success. Wow. Just wow.
Jealously 101. Have a nice life Bert! Lord, I'd love to see what you look like one day, I can only imagine the attitude.

D712

That's actually all you have done so far- IMAGINE. I can assure you that on my long list of alternate careers, a writer is nowhere to be found. I actually detest writing. Hate it. Don't even like writing notes in a chart, which is why I'm an anesthesiologist. And somewhere along the way you have confused my opinion with hatred. I have never hated you or JPP, I have just disagreed with you, and him. And both of you think that is hatred. If you can't see the difference, I can't help you, but I'm quite sure in your life as a writer I'm not the first to disagree with you.

Before you consider responding to this, please ignore the fact that Bertelman is writing this. At some point 2 weeks ago I said something you didn't like, and since that time you have become riled up with practically anything I post, no matter how mild. Act like this is not one of the apparently 10 people you hate around here. Hint- if you have more enemies than anyone else, you actually may be the problem.

And if you read nothing else, read this, my heartfelt advice to you:
You came here to become a doctor. Good. But you have an uncanny ability to place people into a "God" column or "Devil" column. Apparently I'm in the latter, and I don't understand why. All I have tried to do is challenge your understanding of the situations you perceive as right or wrong.

But make no mistake, medicine is not Hollywood. People generally don't get "blacklisted" from projects, or directors, or whatever. We all have to get along, because at the end of the day we all take care of the same patients. So you don't have these cliques of docs walking around hospitals, which you are apparently trying so hard to create on SDN. The same guy that railed on your ass yesterday for doing something stupid is going to have to step up and ask you for help the next day. That tends to keep fights and quarrels down to a minimum in hospitals.

So if you have learned nothing else from whatever these past 2 weeks have been between me and you, understand that I really don't care what you think about me, because if I need something from you tomorrow I will ask you, and I will expect some level of respect from you, if you fancy me your colleague. This is hardly my first SDN scuffle, and it won't be my last. And like some other people around here, I am still am member, which should tell you something. And out of all the hate and attitude that has been posted over the years, I would expect the same from any other member, and I know I would get it. If you want to make it in this business, you need to drop the contrived feuds and hatred, because you are actually the one bringing it to the table.

If you can stomach more advice, I suggest you take the 2-week infraction to heart, and stop posting. Come back in 2 weeks, and see if your attitude has changed. I've never seen you this hot before, and I can't really explain it, but I will blame it on the whole mixup with cfd.

Please do not call out users in this manner. Everyone who uses the forum is well ware that they can report any post they find objectionable and rest assured we review every complaint.

Ok Arch, that was just my opinion. I'm sorry for calling out a user for calling out another user. ;)

D712

Stop dropping names. Jet, Noy, UT, Norm, whatever. It's not becoming. Stand up on your own merits, or don't stand up at all. We know who you are, and that's good enough. You don't need to drop a couple names to get street cred around here. If they believe in what you are preaching, they will voice their support.

Not dropping names, making a point. I don't need to drop names here. Laughingly, people know me here. Little ol pre-med.

I have never targeted you.
That's not true. Couple weeks ago. Not a biggie, but you did.

You must admit that you have a tendency to mention your work as a writer much more often than anyone else around here mentions their prior jobs, though many of us have had them.
That's because of all the fan mail I get, duh.

In fact, I only know of one other poster's prior career on this forum. Ironically, I don't think he has ever mentioned it, although most would agree that it was much cooler than your job as a writer.
Ouch. Tear. You know how much I love writing...

I believe you have implied that I am not a hard worker, that I have not "worked my butt off." I challenge you to prove your point of me being uneducated, lazy or underachieving.
I never implied it. You inferred incorrectly. 100%. Why, and how, would I do that?

Lacking any proof, I suggest you stick to what you know.
Likewise, which limits me to writing and you to medicine. good advice!

which is making people laugh and cry in between commercial breaks.
Funniest thing you've ever written. And probably ever will write. Which isn't saying much btw. Good on you though. Practice makes perfect!

I promise I will never try to tell you how to write for a show.
It would be impossible for you to even put forth an attempt...

In turn, I would expect you to if not acknowledge, at least assume that I have worked as hard as anyone here to complete med school, residency, and soon fellowship, and I capped that off by securing a job I wanted in the city I desired.
Never ever did I imply you didn't work hard. Get over yourself. Mr. City I Desired. :) Let's take doctor and writer off the table. (what we get paid to do). That should make it clearer that I have no interest in much of your advice.

Now you just sound angry and spiteful.
What was that Mr. Commercial Break? Hahaha!

This is not Survivor, and there are no teams here. I don't have any "followers", and neither do you.
What is Survivor?

Are you seriously asking the mods to look out for my inflammatory posting?
Calm down. Relax. Take a deep breath, take my 2 week infraction warning as a time to reevaluate your childish attacks on your last post and reevaluate in 2 weeks. K? K.

IMAGINE. I can assure you that on my long list of alternate careers, a writer is nowhere to be found. I actually detest writing. Hate it.
You have a funny way of showing that...

Don't even like writing notes in a chart, which is why I'm an anesthesiologist.
Tell me that's not why you practice anesthesia?!?!?! It is SO much cooler than your reason. Lord. Take that back!!!!

I can't help you, but I'm quite sure in your life as a writer I'm not the first to disagree with you.
Or my homelife, my hockey rink life, my SDN life, my hospital life, researcher life,1st author life, co-author life, book chapter life! What's your point?

Before you consider responding to this, please ignore the fact that Bertelman is writing this.
I'm trying but it's SO hard.

And if you read nothing else, read this, my heartfelt advice to you:
So, the piss and vinegar is out, time for real advice...ok.

You came here to become a doctor. Good. But you have an uncanny ability to place people into a "God" column or "Devil" column.
That's actually interesting. I'd suggest Psychiatry as an alternate field for you, but they write a lot of notes...

All I have tried to do is challenge your understanding of the situations you perceive as right or wrong.
You've done a little more. Pot stirrer. You're SO not the devil. CoPro was the devil!!!! :eek::eek:

But make no mistake, medicine is not Hollywood. People generally don't get "blacklisted" from projects, or directors, or whatever.
Amen to that! We help one another, but I will NEVER put it next to Doctors and being humane. NEVER. I guess that makes me the devil, right?
Oops, I did it again.

We all have to get along, because at the end of the day we all take care of the same patients.
Except on SDN where you can post your drive-bys, right? Right.

So you don't have these cliques of docs walking around hospitals,
That's not true. I've seen them. REally. Oh yeah. Brutal. But that's your world, not my place to comment. But having worked in a hospital for 4 years, yeah, clicks. LOTS of em.

understand that I really don't care what you think about me,
You have a wonderful way of showing that as well...

If you want to make it in this business, you need to drop the contrived feuds and hatred, because you are actually the one bringing it to the table.
Yeah, I'm deciding curently. Toughest choice of my life. But you should look in the mirror, Bert. Seriously. Thanks for the advice though!!!

If you can stomach more advice, I suggest you take the 2-week infraction to heart, and stop posting.
Strangest feeling that I might not be the one making that choice.... ;)

Come back in 2 weeks, and see if your attitude has changed.
Careful, how old are you? Respect your elders dude, I'm not in the OR with you...

I've never seen you this hot before, and I can't really explain it, but I will blame it on the whole mixup with cfd.
Was that a joke? Do you still think I'm thinking about CF? If it was a joke, I'm not laughing. Only because it wasn't funny. Otherwise no idea why you'd bring it up. I guess it was a joke attempt.

Thanks for this Bertelmam!

D712

Last edited:

Last edited:
I am well aware of this thread. So is the rest of the forum staff and administration. Please tone things down, thanks.

Thanks for the participation. Your assistance is second to none. ;)

Look, I know you are not the instigator here but you are the elder mod.

I am more just tired of people starting threads complaining about the forum.

Internet- serious business.

Back to lurking.....

D712,

I 100% agree with the sentiment here. I also want to say I enjoy your posts as well as everything else on the site (but I like watching train wrecks too).

We all know you are a writer and maybe you just like adjectives and modifiers more than the current shorthand txting crowd but may I humbly point out something that may be contributing to the "hating" you get here; "young med students" is not necessary to make your point. ALL users should know that threats and posting personal info is against TOS and poor form in general. I think (my theory, can't speak for anyone) is that some people pick up a hint of passive aggressive talking down to from you. Now this coming from an attending wouldn't raise an eyebrow but from a premed it can be construed as acting bigger than your station..... There have been other examples I have noticed, such as "shouldn't you be studying" etc.

Just an observation. And I'm not looking for a flamewar, mainly because I have nothing against you.... But also because I'm matched, on my last rotation, off for the day, and ready to relax in from of the boob-tube, maybe watching something that will result in the increase in your net worth. Life is good.

P.S. Hope you get (have already gotten?) into med school, more non-trads never hurts.

Thanks P4M8,

I appreciate that note. The train wrecks comment made me laugh - in the midst of all this nonsense. Yep, I'll admit my adjective use is harsh at times. It's how I get. I usually just sum that up in, "I speak up loudly." But you're right. I really don't mean to be passive aggressive, I usually, when I'm replying in KIND, being aggressive aggressive. I own that. But talk "down" to doctors? Yeah, it's weird. I have such respect for every one I've met and worked for, but this inter web thing where people swipe, I guess I like to swipe back. Usually the shouldn't you be studying comes as a reply to an obnoxious flamer, actually it always does. So, it is what it is. I hate that I get flamed and burned for REPLYING. Notice, I NEVER, EVER EVER EVER start. It's those who start that disappear because of my loud responses. Oh well.

I totally get that you're not looking for a flamewar, totally. THAT comes across in your post. Unlike Bert who attempted to offer advice veiled under insults. Congrats on matching! that's a huge deal. Boob-tube and my net worth..no comment. But I doubt it. ;)

I am weighing medicine vs writing, and that decision will come soon. It's a brutally hard one. Two loves that just don't coincide easily.
Thanks for the well wishes though!

D712

Why dont you participate in the clinical ones then?

I, like a lot of others, learn a lot by just reading. If I feel like I can contribute or have a question, I'll post. A lot of my "check-ins" here are brief moments at night or during the day where I'll skim for new topics when I have a moment of free time. Like I said, I learn a lot, which is what this site is for.

This thread, surprisingly, ended up just like the former one. Not sure what we're accomplishing here.

My guess is he already got a warning or a few points. It doesn't matter if 1 or 100 people report the infraction.
Of course if he does it again, that's a different story.

can someone explain the points thing to me? I searched the TOS and couldn't find it...

thanks
d712

can someone explain the points thing to me? I searched the TOS and couldn't find it...

thanks
d712

I'm not totally sure how it works here but in general when you're a naughty boy you get a warning or get points assigned. They're like demerits. And they expire after a period of time. If you get enough you get banned. Some places are quite tightly regulated. Ie points last 6 months and when you get 10 you're permanently banned. Here it looks like you get put on "hold", which is like the penalty box ;) for a couple weeks. Of course anyone could be banned at any time for gross misconduct.
They're like a written warning. We've all had a few.:D
Cheers! Sipping some Springbank tonight BTW. Nice and smooth, quite complex and a bit of peat to keep you going back for more.:thumbup:

Not dropping names, making a point. I don't need to drop names here. Laughingly, people know me here. Little ol pre-med.

That's because you have 1,000 posts and you like to stir stuff up. Don't flatter yourself.

That's not true. Couple weeks ago. Not a biggie, but you did.

I'm still waiting to see this amazing post that insulted you so heavily, and has led to your current behavior. I still don't think my post above is that big of a deal, either, but it brought out all kinds of stuff in you.

Funniest thing you've ever written. And probably ever will write. Which isn't saying much btw. Good on you though. Practice makes perfect!

Not trying to be funny. Not in my job description.

Tell me that's not why you practice anesthesia?!?!?! It is SO much cooler than your reason. Lord. Take that back!!!!

Of course not, it was just the only point relevant to this discussion.

Or my homelife, my hockey rink life, my SDN life, my hospital life, researcher life,1st author life, co-author life, book chapter life! What's your point?

Quit bragging, no one here cares.

Strangest feeling that I might not be the one making that choice.... ;)

If you suggest any of what I have posted will lead to an infraction, you don't really understand this place.

Thanks for this Bertelmam![/QUOTE]

Sarcasm noted, dripping throughout nearly every one of your posts to nearly every thread. That tells me you don't take this seriously, or you think you are better than us, or both.

Honestly, I am not following how I am insulting, or attacking, or disrespecting you, save one cheap shot on your writing. That amidst several of your own attacks or insults to me, many to other posters. I am most certainly encouraging you to get mare angry, but mostly because I still don't understand why you are angry. Post the quote that offended you, or stop responding.

That's because you have 1,000 posts and you like to stir stuff up. Don't flatter yourself.
So much for trying to diffuse the situation.

I'm still waiting to see this amazing post that insulted you so heavily, and has led to your current behavior. I still don't think my post above is that big of a deal,
either, but it brought out all kinds of stuff in you.
Since when did I say I was insulted? I thought fiction wasn't part of your trade craft? Listen, really, this isn't about you, believe it or not. It all started with a friend of mine. Name is Jet you may have heard of him. Do you really think YOUR writing from two weeks ago led to my current day behavior? (i'm rolling on the floor right now. seriously. i don't need an emoticon to convey this, I'm on the floor dude).

Quit bragging, no one here cares.
You really don't get sarcasm, I am SO seeing that now.

If you suggest any of what I have posted will lead to an infraction, you don't really understand this place.
Against me. Not you. Please...STOP.

Sarcasm noted, dripping throughout nearly every one of your posts to nearly every thread. That tells me you don't take this seriously, or you think you are better than us, or both.
In response to ridiculous attacks (this thread), I respond with sarcasm. It's one of many tools. You tend to prefer smarmy insults. Once again, you're 1/2 of this problem, let it go.

Post the quote that offended you, or stop responding.

Nah. No thanks.

You're rambling. I actually think I said, "it wasn't a big deal." Sorry you feel this is all about Bertelman and that I was using sleep over you. I'm not. Nor will I.

Post the quote or stop responding...is that your comment to me? Or else, what Bert? Do you really think you can manipulate a COMPLETE stranger over an anonymous internet forum? Really?

D712

I, like a lot of others, learn a lot by just reading. If I feel like I can contribute or have a question, I'll post. A lot of my "check-ins" here are brief moments at night or during the day where I'll skim for new topics when I have a moment of free time. Like I said, I learn a lot, which is what this site is for.

need I say more?

I'm not totally sure how it works here but in general when you're a naughty boy you get a warning or get points assigned. They're like demerits. And they expire after a period of time. If you get enough you get banned. Some places are quite tightly regulated. Ie points last 6 months and when you get 10 you're permanently banned. Here it looks like you get put on "hold", which is like the penalty box ;) for a couple weeks. Of course anyone could be banned at any time for gross misconduct.
They're like a written warning. We've all had a few.:D
Cheers! Sipping some Springbank tonight BTW. Nice and smooth, quite complex and a bit of peat to keep you going back for more.:thumbup:

LOL. So, I've got 1 pt. so far. That'll change soon no doubt. Mmmm, I haven't tried Springbank. Many of these posts would be more palatable with that complex peat on my mind, ay?

D712

Do you really think you can manipulate a COMPLETE stranger over an anonymous internet forum? Really?

D712

Haven't I been doing that to you all day? You claim this was never about Jet in the last thread, now it's only about Jet.

You claim you aren't losing sleep, but you can't help yourself from responding to each one of my posts, line by line.

I never thought our discourse was about me. It's always been about you.

Do you really think YOUR writing from two weeks ago led to my current day behavior? (i'm rolling on the floor right now. seriously. i don't need an emoticon to convey this, I'm on the floor dude).

Never said that. I think your behavior towards me alone changed recently. And it has not relented.

Apparently neither have I.

Haven't I been doing that to you all day? You claim this was never about Jet in the last thread, now it's only about Jet.

You claim you aren't losing sleep, but you can't help yourself from responding to each one of my posts, line by line.

"Do you see my face? You should see his HAND!"

F'in drop it already!

Have nothing to say to you baiting me Bert.

for what it's worth, bertelman, i always thought you've had a good prose in your posts--and your grammar is better than other more professionally inclined syntacticians...

now that the bickering is done, all you youngsters bitching about the bullying on this site. Here is your time to offer something to this forum besides criticism. There are a few clinical threads out there. Give us your thoughts. Jet is still on post-hold so he can't bully you. let's hear your thoughts. It's time for you to contribute instead of stirring the pot. I know your reading them because your names are on the bottom of the site as viewing. If Lu don't participate now, then how can you complain about bullying. Pgg take note. If these guys don't participate are they really worth freezing the most prolific poster here? This is not an attack, merely a question. People put your money where your mouth is.

You should ask yourself that more often.

You can pop off all you want here. It won't bother me.

Now, since you were complaining about the bullying going on around here and since that said "bully" is on hold you shouldnt have any reservations about participating in the clinical threads. So let's see it. How about some real participation?

Seriously, you come here and complain. Someone takes action and you don't change. what does that say about you?

You can pop off all you want here. It won't bother me.

Now, since you were complaining about the bullying going on around here and since that said "bully" is on hold you shouldnt have any reservations about participating in the clinical threads. So let's see it. How about some real participation?

Seriously, you come here and complain. Someone takes action and you don't change. what does that say about you?

I've told you multiple times that I've never complained about "bullying", as much as you want to think I do. My original post above was in response to a question you posed- "Are you happy?" I think you are blunt, to the point, and somewhat of a smartass (which is fine because I consider myself one as well). If you want to be that way, that's cool. But you should accept that some people may dish a little back. I don't take things on here personally or even that seriously, and I encourage everyone who gets a little perturbed not to as well.

For the record, I just responded on another thread. And reading and learning, which I do here frequently, is participation.