Ex-MCAT 2015 Takers-What practice material did you use?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

atschiggfriee

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to take the MCAT this upcoming January. I am 80% finished with content review and now I need some practice.

This is what my plan for the next two months regarding practice looks like:

For Verbal & Biochem-->I will be using old verbal and bio PDF's I managed to get from friends who just got accepted into med school /jealous.
For Psychology--> Khan questions, flash cards, and of course all available practice exams I can find online (AAMC, TPR, etc) will be my methods of "practicing"
Physical Sciences--> ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA and on top of that, this is my weakest weakest areas

So my question to you all is: What practice materials were helpful for you and what should I MOST DEFINITELY incorporate into my 2-month practice schedule?

Thank you a ton!!!