exam experience , 247 was my score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shootgun

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all ,
first of all i hope the best for all of u .
i did my exam on feb 5 and got my score last wed
prep time : about 6 months .
my resources : kaplan dvds (once) , mtb2 and mtb 3 , uworld q bank ( i did it all) , kaplan q bank ( i did about 75 % of this bank ) .
my simulated exams : nbme 6 ( 240 ) 4 wks before the exam .
nbme 4 ( 256 ) 2 wks before the exam .
uwsa (258 ) 1 wk before the exam .
my real score is 247 .
my step 1 score was 225 .
for me i felt the exam is a little harder and longer than nbme and uwsa , but its not very long as ppl said , u need only to go fast and dont stuck on any q , if u dont get the idea of any q u need to guess logically , important tip u need to read fast and think while u read , if u dont know anything about the q answer anything .
for drug ad and abs i always left them to the end if i have time and most of the q i dont get the idea .
honestly i felt that i did better of my score in step 1 and i felt that i did worst of my score on step 2 ck .
hope the success to all and im available now for any q

Hi all ,
i did my exam on feb 5 and got my score today .
my resources : kaplan dvds (once) , mtb2 and mtb 3 , uworld q bank ( i did it all) , kaplan q bank ( i did about 75 % of this bank ) .
my real score is 247 .
for me i felt the exam is a little harder and longer than nbme and uwsa , but its not very long as ppl said , u need only to go fast and dont stuck on any q , if u dont get the idea of any q u need to guess logically , important tip u need to read fast and think while u read , if u dont know anything about the q answer anything .
for drug ad and abs i always left them to the end if i have time and most of the q i dont get the idea .
honestly i felt that i did better of my score in step 1 and i felt that i did worst of my score on step 2 ck .

Hi all ,
my real score is 247 .

Hi all ,
my real score is 247 .

Hi all ,
my real score is 247 .

Hi all ,
my real score is 247 .

Hi all ,
my real score is 247 .

Hi all ,
my real score is 247 .

Hi all ,
my real score is 247 .

Hi all ,
my real score is 247 .

Members don't see this ad.