For Sale Exam Krackers Complete Study Package 9th Edition - and more MCAT materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Identityup

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I am selling my MCAT study materials I used for my exam this April. I have the following study materials for sale:

MCAT Exam Krackers Complete Study Package 9th Edition ($150) - Like new, no writing or tears.
- Psychology & Sociology
- Biology 1: Molecules
- Biology 2: Systems
- Physics
- Chemistry
- Verbal Reasoning: Verbal, Research & Math

Exam Krackers MCAT 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning ($5) - Like new, no writing or tears.

Kaplan MCAT Biochemistry Review Second Edition ($20) - Brand new.
Kaplan MCAT General Chemistry Review Second Edition ($20) - Brand new.
Kaplan MCAT Physics and Math Review Second Edition ($20) - Brand new.

The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam (MCAT2015) ($15).
*I have two of these guides, one is brand new (in packaging) and one is slightly used with no writing or tears.

The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook ($5) - Good condition, no writing or tears.

Kaplan MCAT Complete Set (for MCAT prior to 2015) - ($40) - Good condition, no writing or tears.

The Princeton Review Cracking the MCAT 2011-2012 Edition ($15) - Decent condition, it has been written in.


I would like to sell as a package deal but would be willing to break up some of the books. I am willing to wiggle on the price if you want them all. I used most of these materials for my study plan and they prepared me well. PM me for shipping quotes. If you have any other questions about how I studied for my test, I would love to share my experience, tips, scores and anything else I can to help!

Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3152.JPG
    IMG_3152.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_3153.JPG
    IMG_3153.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_3162.JPG
    IMG_3162.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_3155.JPG
    IMG_3155.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_3156.JPG
    IMG_3156.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 157