For Sale Exam Krackers Complete Study Package 9th Edition - and more MCAT materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Identityup

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am selling my MCAT study materials I used for my exam this April. I have the following study materials for sale:

MCAT Exam Krackers Complete Study Package 9th Edition ($150) - Like new, no writing or tears.
- Psychology & Sociology
- Biology 1: Molecules
- Biology 2: Systems
- Physics
- Chemistry
- Verbal Reasoning: Verbal, Research & Math

Exam Krackers MCAT 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning ($5) - Like new, no writing or tears.

Kaplan MCAT Biochemistry Review Second Edition ($20) - Brand new.
Kaplan MCAT General Chemistry Review Second Edition ($20) - Brand new.
Kaplan MCAT Physics and Math Review Second Edition ($20) - Brand new.

The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam (MCAT2015) ($15).
*I have two of these guides, one is brand new (in packaging) and one is slightly used with no writing or tears.

The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook ($5) - Good condition, no writing or tears.

Kaplan MCAT Complete Set (for MCAT prior to 2015) - ($40) - Good condition, no writing or tears.

The Princeton Review Cracking the MCAT 2011-2012 Edition ($15) - Decent condition, it has been written in.

I would like to sell as a package deal but would be willing to break up some of the books. I am willing to wiggle on the price if you want them all. I used most of these materials for my study plan and they prepared me well. PM me for shipping quotes. If you have any other questions about how I studied for my test, I would love to share my experience, tips, scores and anything else I can to help!

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IMG_3152.JPG
    IMG_3152.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3153.JPG
    IMG_3153.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3162.JPG
    IMG_3162.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 41