Exam Krackers or Next Step for MCAT Practice Exams?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Luckygirlsadheart

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which practice tests are closer to the real MCAT - Next Step or EK? Also, I need to work on my Chem/Physics sections, so which one of these two tests are more challenging for that section?

Thank you in advance!
 
Which practice tests are closer to the real MCAT - Next Step or EK? Also, I need to work on my Chem/Physics sections, so which one of these two tests are more challenging for that section?

Thank you in advance!
They're both good. Haven't taken EK so take this for what it's worth but I though NS were pretty difficult for P/C, more so than the AAMC material and it prepares you well. Only reason I went with NS over EK was the ~$100 saved but if you have the money maybe buy one EK first and see how you like them
 
They're both good. Haven't taken EK so take this for what it's worth but I though NS were pretty difficult for P/C, more so than the AAMC material and it prepares you well. Only reason I went with NS over EK was the ~$100 saved but if you have the money maybe buy one EK first and see how you like them
Thanks for your insight! Did you take the exam already by chance? If so, did you feel that the difficulty of the NS practice exams were on par with the real exam or easier? How about the scoring? Thank you!