Exam questions/study materials for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

livwilderfun

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm selling my NBDE STUDY MATERIALS: ASDA National Board Reprints - These previous exam questions helped me pass both boards. Books are in perfect condition with no writing. Answers are provided in the back of each book.

Part 1 released exams: Contains 2,800 questions on Anatomic Sciences, Biochemistry, Physiology, Microbiology, Pathology, Dental Anatomy and Occlusion. Part 1 set (8 books/G-N) for $100.

Part 2 released exams: Contains 1,500 questions and 27 case studies with photos. Part 2 set (4 books/J-M) for $60

I'll sell both sets for $140. Message me if interested and I can send photos of what I have.
 
Last edited:
I'm selling my NBDE STUDY MATERIALS: ASDA National Board Reprints - These previous exam questions helped me pass both boards. Books are in perfect condition with no writing. Answers are provided in the back of each book.

Part 1 released exams: Contains 2,800 questions on Anatomic Sciences, Biochemistry, Physiology, Microbiology, Pathology, Dental Anatomy and Occlusion. Part 1 set (8 books/G-N) for $100.

Part 2 released exams: Contains 1,500 questions and 27 case studies with photos. Part 2 set (4 books/J-M) for $60

I'll sell both sets for $140. Message me if interested and I can send photos of what I have.

Helloo I am interested in part 2 released exams..please let me know if still available...contact me on [email protected]. Thank you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad