Examkrackers 10-week Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moto_za

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I still have not received my EK stuff to start the 10-week plan. I know that they say to take i think the #5 AAMC full length before starting. I was wondering if this is useful if I have not even started studying yet? Do they just want us to get a "feel" of the Mcat? How important is this? Any advice/thoughts appreciated! Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,

I still have not received my EK stuff to start the 10-week plan. I know that they say to take i think the #5 AAMC full length before starting. I was wondering if this is useful if I have not even started studying yet? Do they just want us to get a "feel" of the Mcat? How important is this? Any advice/thoughts appreciated! Thank you!

I believe that is the purpose of it...I am saving the AAMC's for the end, though. Get your hands on some Kaplan and PR exams, and the three EK's. Use those for the 10 week study plan, and do the AAMC's at the end untill you take the exam. That'd be my advice.

When do you plan to take the MCAT? Your studying plan should be based on the day you plan to take the test and not the EK class schedule.

you don't really have to follow the 10 week schedule to the word. i used it as a guideline and made a schedule of my own. plus real life has a way of throwing things that you don't expect and there might be days where you won't be able to study (even though you planned it and thought you might). so better to give yourself a lot more time, and leave more than enough time to review just in case you fall a few days behind. that way it won't be too much of a problem. and i think it's better to start off with 3r to get a feel for the mcat (plus it's free online).